Bouchard is whooping Sharapova

soccerfan777

May 8, 2017, 3:22:55 PM5/8/17
Further embarrassment for Sharapova. May be should have practiced her serve in the last 1.5 years instead of promoting Sugapova?

stephenJ

May 8, 2017, 3:51:31 PM5/8/17
> On 5/8/2017 2:22 PM, soccerfan777 wrote:
> Further embarrassment for Sharapova. May be should have practiced her serve in the last 1.5 years instead of promoting Sugapova?

Sharapova is still rich, famous, and beautiful. And neither you nor
anyone you know offline is any of those things.

---

*skriptis

May 8, 2017, 4:01:02 PM5/8/17
stephenJ <sja...@cox.net> Wrote in message:
Hahaha
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

soccerfan777

May 8, 2017, 4:08:31 PM5/8/17
On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 2:51:31 PM UTC-5, StephenJ wrote:
> > On 5/8/2017 2:22 PM, soccerfan777 wrote:
> > Further embarrassment for Sharapova. May be should have practiced her serve in the last 1.5 years instead of promoting Sugapova?
> >

> Sharapova is still rich, famous, and beautiful. And neither you nor
> anyone you know offline is any of those things.

How does that change that this is embarrassing for her? She is losing to the same player who called her a cheat and asked her to be banned for life.

calim...@gmx.de

May 8, 2017, 4:24:47 PM5/8/17
On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 9:51:31 PM UTC+2, StephenJ wrote:
> > On 5/8/2017 2:22 PM, soccerfan777 wrote:
> > Further embarrassment for Sharapova. May be should have practiced her serve in the last 1.5 years instead of promoting Sugapova?
> >

> Sharapova is still rich, famous, and beautiful. And neither you nor
> anyone you know offline is any of those things.

Hillary is still rich, famous, and intelligent. And you aren't any of those things.

Max

*skriptis

May 8, 2017, 4:30:02 PM5/8/17
soccerfan777 <zepf...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
I don't think saying someone is a cheat and should be banned makes
you a worse player.

soccerfan777

May 8, 2017, 5:06:13 PM5/8/17
It is still slap in the face for Sharapova though. Hopefully she comes back strong.

*skriptis

May 8, 2017, 5:30:03 PM5/8/17
It's the bookies' fault.
The odds were 1.14 - 5.50
That's 87-13 in percentages for Sharapova. Insane. She wasn't such
a big fave.

So wrong. Sharapova hasn't played 15 months, Bouchard is younger,
pumped up for this match, it's a weird Madrid surface. Etc.

The only thing that worked in Sharapova's favour was her being
more accomplished claycourter.

At best, at best, this was 60-40 for Sharapova. And imo 50-50 was
more realistic, if not even having Bouchard as the slight fave.

So, it was immense value bet on Bouchard.

calim...@gmx.de

May 8, 2017, 5:53:12 PM5/8/17
Hopefully not.
Screamerova is everything I hate about current women's tennis.

Max

Patrick Kehoe

May 8, 2017, 6:21:39 PM5/8/17
On Monday, May 8, 2017 at 12:22:55 PM UTC-7, soccerfan777 wrote:
> Further embarrassment for Sharapova. May be should have practiced her serve in the last 1.5 years instead of promoting Sugapova?

Not sure if you actually watched the match... it was big hitting, running for every ball... the 2 of them absolutely gave it all out there and certainly looked like a final of a major, given the intensity and the ball striking... some of the angled forehands were impressive by both women...

Court_1

May 8, 2017, 8:58:29 PM5/8/17
Genie Bouchard tweeted this after her win over Sharapova:

https://twitter.com/geniebouchard/status/861718970264637441

and Serena the GOAT liked the tweet. :)

https://twitter.com/serenawilliams/likes

Genie will probably lose in the next round or two though or maybe this could inspire her? Who knows with these players?

Court_1

May 8, 2017, 9:07:37 PM5/8/17
Bwhahaha, Genie is milking it. Post match comments from her(from journalist Jose Morgado's Twitter) :

Bouchard. 'There was a lot of players coming to me privately and wishing me good luck. I won for all of them'

Bouchard. 'I still have the same opinion about Sharapova'

Bouchard. 'Most people have my opinion but are scared of saying it'

https://twitter.com/josemorgado?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

soccerfan777

May 8, 2017, 10:52:18 PM5/8/17
This is so bitchy. Shararpova served her time. There is no time to keep hating on her.

I hope Genie gets squished in the next round.

Sharapova has not improved one bit! Her first serve percentage is still pathetic. She deserved to lose.

The Iceberg

May 9, 2017, 5:03:41 AM5/9/17
that not very nice, is Hillary not quite beautiful?

Whisper

May 9, 2017, 7:25:42 AM5/9/17
On 9/05/2017 5:51 AM, stephenJ wrote:
>> On 5/8/2017 2:22 PM, soccerfan777 wrote:
>> Further embarrassment for Sharapova. May be should have practiced her
>> serve in the last 1.5 years instead of promoting Sugapova?
>>

> Sharapova is still rich, famous, and beautiful. And neither you nor
> anyone you know offline is any of those things.

Also achieved 'best in the world' status in her profession, won all 4
slams etc.

Whisper

May 9, 2017, 7:26:51 AM5/9/17
er, tennis is about being the 'better player on the day'. There is no
deserved.

soccerfan777

May 9, 2017, 10:11:44 AM5/9/17
Not talking about deserved, bozo. Maria ayrf poor. Poor first serve percentage, too many mid court shots and not enough aggressiveness. It is disappointing she hasn't improved much since her ban. She had 15 months to do so

stephenJ

May 9, 2017, 12:26:46 PM5/9/17
But I am beautiful, and what else really matters? Oh, you wouldn't know,
LOL. :)

TT

May 9, 2017, 3:48:15 PM5/9/17
9.5.2017, 3:58, Court_1 kirjoitti:
> Genie Bouchard tweeted this after her win over Sharapova:
>
> https://twitter.com/geniebouchard/status/861718970264637441

"How bow dah"

English?

soccerfan777

May 9, 2017, 5:46:27 PM5/9/17
Beiber language also known as chimp language.

calim...@gmx.de

May 9, 2017, 6:51:53 PM5/9/17
What the hell is a beiber?

Max

soccerfan777

May 9, 2017, 7:02:03 PM5/9/17
Justin Beiber,the greatest thing to come out of Canada after Celine Dion

calim...@gmx.de

May 10, 2017, 2:24:22 AM5/10/17
On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 1:02:03 AM UTC+2, soccerfan777 wrote:
> Justin Beiber,the greatest thing to come out of Canada after Celine Dion

Is he related to the singer Justin Bieber?

Max

Federer Fanatic

May 10, 2017, 3:02:47 AM5/10/17
On Tue, 9 May 2017 16:02:01 -0700 (PDT), soccerfan777 <zepf...@gmail.com> wrote:
| Justin Beiber,the greatest thing to come out of Canada after Celine Dion

Try Bieber...

FF

Whisper

May 10, 2017, 7:38:27 AM5/10/17
On 10/05/2017 9:02 AM, soccerfan777 wrote:
> Justin Beiber,the greatest thing to come out of Canada after Celine Dion

Buble?

soccerfan777

May 10, 2017, 8:07:12 AM5/10/17
Beiber, bieber, boober... who cares. He stinks. So does Bootard!

Patrick Kehoe

May 10, 2017, 11:57:35 AM5/10/17
:))))))))

Whisper

May 11, 2017, 6:35:48 AM5/11/17
KD Lang too.

Patrick Kehoe

May 11, 2017, 12:04:53 PM5/11/17
OK... Oscar Peterson, Leonard Cohen, Neil Young, Sarah McLachlin, Paul Anka, Gordon Lightfoot, Anne Murray, Joni Mitchell, Gil Evans, Drake, Molly Johnson, Chad Kroeger, Brian Adams, Avril Lavigne, Shania Twain, Celine Dion, Denny Doherty (Mama&ThePapas), Holly Cole, Feist, Alanis Morissette, Emilie Claire Barlow, Nelly Furtado, Bruce Cockburn, Carly Rae Jespen, Gordon Downie, Terry Jacks (going back now), Diana Krall, Randy Bachman, Ronnie Hawkins, Maynard Ferguson, Tom Cochrane, Burton Cummings... a lot of Rock groups are Canadian... Rush, etc... I'm forgetting a lot of others...

soccerfan777

May 11, 2017, 1:01:32 PM5/11/17
The Guess Who? Glenn Gould, Mort Garson, Loreena McKennitt!

Gracchus

May 11, 2017, 1:20:02 PM5/11/17
On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 9:04:53 AM UTC-7, Patrick Kehoe wrote:
> On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 3:35:48 AM UTC-7, Whisper wrote:

> > > :))))))))
> > >

> > KD Lang too.
>
> OK... Oscar Peterson

One of those artists where you're proud to have his music but never want to actually listen to it.

> Leonard Cohen

Dead but still great

> Neil Young

Alive but no longer great

> Gordon Lightfoot

Wonderful songwriter and singer. Too bad his voice is gone now

> Anne Murray

Can't get any blander than her.

> Joni Mitchell

Early stuff was fantastic. "Marcie" is one of the most perfectly-crafted songs I've ever heard. But later stuff, not so much. A lot of crappy pseudo-jazz improvised on the spot.

> Celine Dion

Nice voice but soulless.

> Denny Doherty (Mama&ThePapas)

Great group. Denny had a good voice.

> Alanis Morissette

Haven't heard her for some time. I wonder if she's still terribly annnoying.

> Bruce Cockburn

He wrote some fantastic songs. Excellent guitar player too.

> Terry Jacks (going back now)

Wow! Terry Jacks. "Seasons in the Sun" is a classic, but I thought he was a one-hit wonder

> Diana Krall

She's a bitch. I don't care how well she plays piano.

> Burton Cummings

"Stand Tall" was one of the more annoying songs of the era, along with "Wildfire" and "Shannon."

> a lot of Rock groups are Canadian... Rush, etc... I'm forgetting a lot of others...

I haven't heard Rush in ages. Haven't wanted to either.

Court_1

May 12, 2017, 5:27:41 AM5/12/17
On Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 7:02:03 PM UTC-4, soccerfan777 wrote:

> Justin Beiber,the greatest thing to come out of Canada after Celine Dion

Who cares about them when Canada has Justin Trudeau, the best looking/best dressed/most elegant world leader of all time. Ivanka Trump and the other women in this picture(scroll down) clearly agree. ;)

https://twitter.com/hello_liza/status/831513690268639233

Federer Fanatic

May 12, 2017, 12:42:13 PM5/12/17
Yup. And they say women don't response to physical appearance the way men do, eh courty ;-)

FF

ps. He has a nice face right and great hair?

Court_1

May 12, 2017, 3:09:12 PM5/12/17
On Friday, May 12, 2017 at 12:42:13 PM UTC-4, Federer Fanatic wrote:

> Yup. And they say women don't response to physical appearance the way men do, eh courty ;-)

Who says that? Nobody.

> FF
>
> ps. He has a nice face right and great hair?

The best hair.

Federer Fanatic

May 12, 2017, 3:42:38 PM5/12/17
On Fri, 12 May 2017 12:09:10 -0700 (PDT), Court_1 <olymp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
| On Friday, May 12, 2017 at 12:42:13 PM UTC-4, Federer Fanatic wrote:
|

|> Yup. And they say women don't response to physical appearance the way men do, eh courty ;-)
|
| Who says that? Nobody.

Patronizing men? I suppose the issue is: do women get a "hard on" as quickly as men
and do their thoughts quickly go to how he would be in the sack?

FF

Court_1

May 12, 2017, 4:59:43 PM5/12/17
On Friday, May 12, 2017 at 3:42:38 PM UTC-4, Federer Fanatic wrote:

> |> Yup. And they say women don't response to physical appearance the way men do, eh courty ;-)
> |
> | Who says that? Nobody.
> |

> Patronizing men?

Who cares about them?

> I suppose the issue is: do women get a "hard on" as quickly as men

Of course not. The wind blows and men get a hard on.

> and do their thoughts quickly go to how he would be in the sack?

Maybe on a subconscious level but no I don't think it's the first thing most women think about when they see an attractive man. It takes a lot more than that for most women.

TT

May 12, 2017, 5:18:24 PM5/12/17
On looks topic Courtsie...

Remember you posting some time a back a picture of Pfeiffer which I said
is the best pic I've ever seen of her? Could you post it again since I
tried to find it but couldn't...

Thanks

Court_1

May 12, 2017, 5:35:30 PM5/12/17
On Friday, May 12, 2017 at 5:18:24 PM UTC-4, TT wrote:

> On looks topic Courtsie...
>
> Remember you posting some time a back a picture of Pfeiffer which I said
> is the best pic I've ever seen of her? Could you post it again since I
> tried to find it but couldn't...
>
> Thanks

This one?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/81/71/44/8171449cbec4df446343bf666c3770de.jpg

TT

May 12, 2017, 5:54:03 PM5/12/17
Ah thanks... I remembered it was some other pic. But that's the best one
I could find too. (I started making a list of most gorgeous actresses
and their best films, which I intend to publish at listchallenges.com
some day)

I like this one as well:
http://www.movpins.com/big/MV5BODk4Njc4MTQ0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzQ3ODIwMjE/michelle-pfeiffer-in-dangerous-liaisons-1988-large-picture.jpg

Federer Fanatic

May 12, 2017, 6:59:53 PM5/12/17
Precisely! Which is what I was suggesting...a much more nuanced approached to most things in life ;-)

FF

grif

May 12, 2017, 8:20:27 PM5/12/17
Been watching some of "The Fast and the Furious" franchise and Gal Gadot is stunning.

TT

May 12, 2017, 8:25:30 PM5/12/17
13.5.2017, 3:20, grif kirjoitti:
> Been watching some of "The Fast and the Furious" franchise and Gal Gadot
> is stunning.

She sure is!

Noticed that when I saw the latest Batman vs Superman nonsense. Not a
big fan of F&F franchise though.

grif

May 12, 2017, 8:36:15 PM5/12/17
I couldn't remember where I left off at, as it was ages ago since I last saw it, so started with the latest one and worked my way back. It's changed quite a bit from what I remember. It is so hilariously over the top now that they are like superheroes. If you can accept that, then it's as entertaining as you can come to expect from a hollywood blockbuster. I liked the testosterone-fuelled banter between Statham and The Rock, and Theron makes a nice villain.

From F&F 7:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSwN4P3tBO4