Men's SF Heights

Carey

Jul 12, 2017, 3:16:14 PM7/12/17
Cilic 6'6"
Querrey 6'6"
Berdych 6'5"
Federer 6'1"

PeteWasLucky

Jul 12, 2017, 3:18:38 PM7/12/17
Who is the short guy? :)

Carey

Jul 12, 2017, 3:24:09 PM7/12/17
On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 12:18:38 PM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> Who is the short guy? :)

Jes sum guy name Roger... don' mind him... ;)

TT

Jul 12, 2017, 11:37:50 PM7/12/17
But people here tell me that the grass is very slow this year...

Or is it fast again after Nadal losing?

Court_1

Jul 13, 2017, 12:09:12 AM7/13/17
What difference does it make? Nadal has had trouble on any type of grass vs big serving guys for the past six years. Good lord, imagine what Sampras would have done to him on the faster grass?

SliceAndDice

Jul 13, 2017, 8:32:47 AM7/13/17
On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 11:37:50 PM UTC-4, TT wrote:
More than people here, it's the players who are complaining about the slowness. Ostapenko, Dustin Brown etc.

With Nadal, I have always felt that the bounce matters more than the speed.