French Open 2011: Will a Victory Give Roger Federer Edge over Pete Sampras?

Superdave

Jun 5, 2011, 12:50:23 AM6/5/11

This asshole can't even count !!!!

Please see my comment. Please click that you "like" it.

French Open 2011: Will a Victory Give Roger Federer Edge over Pete Sampras?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/723356-stanley-cup-finals-li-na-2011-french-open-and-saturdays-top-sports-buzz/entry/90993-french-open-2011-will-a-victory-give-roger-federer-edge-over-pete-sampras

John Liang

Jun 5, 2011, 3:40:04 AM6/5/11
On Jun 5, 2:50 pm, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This asshole can't even count !!!!
>
> Please see my comment. Please click that you "like" it.
>
> French Open 2011: Will a Victory Give Roger Federer Edge over Pete Sampras?
>
> http://bleacherreport.com/articles/723356-stanley-cup-finals-li-na-20...

16:14 is already edge to Federer. 5 FO finals to 0 make it even more
apparent Federer is
far better all surface player than Sampras.

Whisper

Jun 5, 2011, 7:05:44 AM6/5/11

Bill Tilden is an infinitely better grasscourt player than Lleyton
Hewitt, given 10 grass slams v 1. You agree of course?

John Liang

Jun 5, 2011, 8:31:19 AM6/5/11

No. I never seen Tilden play so unlike a known idiot yourself I never
give judgement of a player base
on a 3 minutes youtube video like you did with Hoad. Once again I
like to ask you question how
many of Hoad's match did you watch to believe he was the 2nd best
player ever.