OT: French Election: Melenchon refuses to endorse NeoLib phony Macron

Carey

Apr 29, 2017, 12:51:20 PM4/29/17

calim...@gmx.de

Apr 29, 2017, 2:30:06 PM4/29/17
On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 6:51:20 PM UTC+2, Carey wrote:
> Cool:
>
> http://www.polihttp://www.politico.eu/article/the-french-leftists-who-no-longer-fear-le-pen-marine-le-pen-jean-luc-melenchon-place-de-la-republique/tico.eu/article/the-french-leftists-who-no-longer-fear-le-pen-marine-le-pen-jean-luc-melenchon-place-de-la-republique/

Why would a commie endorse a democratic politician against a fascist, dummy?

Max

bob

Apr 29, 2017, 5:53:37 PM4/29/17
macron the democratic politician? oh my. lmao if Le Pen wins.

bob

calim...@gmx.de

Apr 29, 2017, 6:16:43 PM4/29/17
Macron will win with at least 60 percent. He is no Hillary.

Max

bob

Apr 29, 2017, 6:24:32 PM4/29/17
probably, but funny how he's been begging for the left votes. make him
suffer til the election.

bob

calim...@gmx.de

Apr 30, 2017, 2:39:16 AM4/30/17
How is he begging?

Max

bob

Apr 30, 2017, 11:51:55 AM4/30/17
"please give me your vote!"
sounds like begging to me.
don't play dumb max.

bob

calim...@gmx.de

Apr 30, 2017, 1:36:10 PM4/30/17
Er, which politician doesn't say "please, give me your vote"?

Let me guess, you are American ... ?

Max

Carey

Apr 30, 2017, 8:58:47 PM4/30/17
What's funny is Macron's attempt, with the complicity of the MSM and Big Money,
to position himself as an 'outsider'. Let's see: Worked for Rothchilds, attended
the Bilderberg Conference, and was the hapless Hollande's Finance Minister.

Sounds like an outsider to me... /s

calim...@gmx.de

May 1, 2017, 12:28:13 PM5/1/17
Melenchon:
""I say to anyone who is listening: do not make the terrible error of voting for the National Front because you would push the country towards a general conflagration and the ending to which no-one can predict."

Oh shit, Careydummy ...

Max

bob

May 1, 2017, 7:31:34 PM5/1/17
but i believe he said it half arsed. kind of like obama supporting
hillary.

bob

bob

May 1, 2017, 7:32:49 PM5/1/17
On Sun, 30 Apr 2017 17:58:46 -0700 (PDT), Carey <carey...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
i know, i had to laugh when he was portraying himself as the candidate
to fight politicians.

bob