CNN bombshell - White House had Russia contacts in 2017/18!

Calimero

Dec 7, 2018, 5:34:58 PM12/7/18
The walls are closing in on the tangerine genius even more!

Max

The Iceberg

Dec 7, 2018, 5:54:33 PM12/7/18
Trump even spoke directly to the Russian President!
We must declare the election void and rightfully instate Hillary! :D

Calimero

Dec 7, 2018, 5:59:48 PM12/7/18
On Friday, December 7, 2018 at 11:54:33 PM UTC+1, The Iceberg wrote:
> Trump even spoke directly to the Russian President!
> We must declare the election void and rightfully instate Hillary! :D

To watch CNN reporting on the "Russia, Russia, RUSSIA collusion" is like watching a train-wreck in slow motion!
Whp pay those morons?

Max

PeteWasLucky

Dec 7, 2018, 6:22:50 PM12/7/18
> To watch CNN reporting on the "Russia, Russia, RUSSIA collusion" is like watching a train-wreck in slow motion!
Whp pay those morons?

And for some reasons you keep watching like you are waiting for something.

Calimero

Dec 7, 2018, 6:37:50 PM12/7/18
I can't wait!

I can't wait for the Russia collusion hoax imploding with a whimper.
I'm loving it!

Max

PeteWasLucky

Dec 7, 2018, 6:39:51 PM12/7/18
> I can't wait!

> I can't wait for the Russia collusion hoax imploding with a whimper.
I'm loving it!

Then keep watching until your head explodes or heart stops, whatever happens first.

The Iceberg

Dec 8, 2018, 4:56:04 AM12/8/18
We watch CNN cos we don’t live in echo chamber like you! Also it absolutely hilarious...and Putin and Russia and possible collusion Lol

bob

Dec 9, 2018, 9:25:19 AM12/9/18
On Fri, 7 Dec 2018 14:34:57 -0800 (PST), Calimero <calim...@gmx.de>
wrote:

>The walls are closing in on the tangerine genius even more!

at this rate in 6 years he's going to be impeached.

bob

bob

Dec 9, 2018, 9:27:32 AM12/9/18
On Fri, 7 Dec 2018 14:59:47 -0800 (PST), Calimero <calim...@gmx.de>
wrote:
CNN is not news in any way whatsoever. CNN is fueling a fake war for
ratings sake, knowing half the population likes it and will watch.

trump should never take a question from a CNN "journalist" in the
press room the rest of his term.

bob

Calimero

Dec 9, 2018, 10:40:35 AM12/9/18