Contest result Wimbledon 2017

DavidW

Jul 16, 2017, 8:56:10 PM7/16/17
Congrats to Manuel aka Xax and Michal Jankowski for winning the RST 2017
Wimbledon contest with 12 points!

This was the 3rd win for Manuel aka Xax and the 6th for Michal Jankowski.

http://home.pacific.net.au/~davidw/tennis/contest/rst_2017sp_WM.html

Manuel aka Xax

Jul 17, 2017, 4:27:56 AM7/17/17
Thanks a lot for hosting this funny & ritual contest :-)

Thank you for the reminder, Bharath.
I might very well have missed to enter to contest too, given the situation (I'll be moving from Beauvais to Toulouse, which is some 800Kms away, hence quite a bunch to deal with moving house related stuffs)/

The Iceberg

Jul 17, 2017, 4:37:14 AM7/17/17
yes, thanks DavidW! also well done to Court1 who knew what the exact finals would be, but decided to put something slightly different down just to give the rest of a chance! :)

Manuel aka Xax

Jul 17, 2017, 8:11:20 AM7/17/17
I might very well have missed to enter THAT contest too, given the situation (I'll be moving from Beauvais to Toulouse, which is some 800Kms away, hence quite a bunch to deal with moving house related stuffs) !

Bharath Purohit

Jul 18, 2017, 4:40:07 AM7/18/17
Congrats Manuel and Micheal !!

There will be a day when i too might win this contest !

bob

Jul 18, 2017, 8:57:41 PM7/18/17
i guess whoever was making guypers' picks for him was on vacation as
guypers got the goose egg.

bob

Guypers

Jul 18, 2017, 10:48:56 PM7/18/17
Bitter mofo, booby, true to form, won any, boobsy?

bob

Jul 18, 2017, 11:01:51 PM7/18/17
On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 19:48:54 -0700 (PDT), Guypers <gap...@gmail.com>
wrote:
(), 0, o ,O

lolololol. poor guypers!

bob

joh

Jul 19, 2017, 2:04:23 AM7/19/17
Op woensdag 19 juli 2017 05:01:51 UTC+2 schreef bob:
poor bob

Guypers

Jul 19, 2017, 8:38:10 AM7/19/17
7 》》》0 ¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!

Fed won 19 》》》》》 15!!!!!
Hahahahahaha

bob

Jul 19, 2017, 6:44:48 PM7/19/17
On Wed, 19 Jul 2017 05:38:08 -0700 (PDT), Guypers <gap...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 11:01:51 PM UTC-4, bob wrote:
>> On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 19:48:54 -0700 (PDT), Guypers <gap...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> >Bitter mofo, booby, true to form, won any, boobsy?
>>
>> (), 0, o ,O
>>
>> lolololol. poor guypers!
>>
>> bob
>
>7 ???0 กกกกก!!!!!