Maradona is a Fedtard~~

Giovanna

Nov 23, 2010, 2:23:16 PM11/23/10

TT

Nov 23, 2010, 4:30:29 PM11/23/10
Maradona was seen first yesterday at Rafa's match actually. So he's
probably more of a Rafa fan.

Booohooo.

--
"I am no more a witch than you are a wizard, and if you take away my
life God will give you blood to drink"

TT

Nov 23, 2010, 5:00:00 PM11/23/10
On 23.11.2010 23:30, TT wrote:
> Maradona was seen first yesterday at Rafa's match actually. So he's
> probably more of a Rafa fan.
>
> Booohooo.

P.S. Have to say that the blonde Maradona was with looked VERY
bored/pissed during both matches...

kaennorsing

Nov 23, 2010, 5:14:21 PM11/23/10

Nope, he was there in the first Federer match already. Sorry.

TT

Nov 23, 2010, 5:46:09 PM11/23/10

But Kylie didn't give a shit about rogi. That's what matters.

Giovanna

Nov 24, 2010, 9:55:39 AM11/24/10

> Maradona was seen first yesterday at Rafa's match actually. So he's
> probably more of a Rafa fan.
>
> Booohooo.

was he wearing a RN cap???

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy76/liapp/197467924.jpg

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sakari Lund

Nov 24, 2010, 10:04:28 AM11/24/10
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 23:30:29 +0200, TT <do...@email.me> wrote:

>Maradona was seen first yesterday at Rafa's match actually. So he's
>probably more of a Rafa fan.
>
>Booohooo.

I thought you watch these matches? Maradona was there, and shown all
the time, in both the matches I have watched so far, which were
Federer - Ferrer and Djokovic - Berdych, both before Nadal had even
started his tournament.

Iceberg

Nov 24, 2010, 10:17:03 AM11/24/10
On Nov 23, 10:46 pm, TT <do...@email.me> wrote:
> On 24.11.2010 0:14, kaennorsing wrote:
>
> > On 23 nov, 22:30, TT<do...@email.me>  wrote:
> >> Maradona was seen first yesterday at Rafa's match actually. So he's
> >> probably more of a Rafa fan.
>
> >> Booohooo.
>
> >> --
> >> "I am no more a witch than you are a wizard, and if you take away my
> >> life God will give you blood to drink"
> >> -Sarah Good, 1692
>
> > Nope, he was there in the first Federer match already. Sorry.
>
> But Kylie didn't give a shit about rogi. That's what matters.

I know who I would rather see supporting Nadal - definitely nice
people like Kylie and Moya, rather than Maracheater.