China warns NK (and Washington)

Pelle Svanslös

Aug 11, 2017, 5:07:34 AM8/11/17
BEIJING — China won’t come to North Korea’s help if it launches missiles
threatening U.S. soil and there is retaliation, a state-owned newspaper
warned on Friday, but it would intervene if Washington strikes first .

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/china-warns-north-korea-youre-on-your-own-if-you-go-after-the-us/2017/08/11/a01a4396-7e68-11e7-9026-4a0a64977c92_story.html?utm_term=.46e8b34deadf

The Iceberg

Aug 11, 2017, 9:05:39 AM8/11/17
Pelle is scared of nuclear war like he was in the 80's!

soccerfan777

Aug 11, 2017, 10:44:33 AM8/11/17
On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 8:05:39 AM UTC-5, The Iceberg wrote:
> Pelle is scared of nuclear war like he was in the 80's!

Everyone is scared of a nuclear war. It would be a frigging disaster to the world. Remember Hiroshima-Nagasaki. This will be much worse.

*skriptis

Aug 11, 2017, 11:02:59 AM8/11/17
soccerfan777 <zepf...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 8:05:39 AM UTC-5, The Iceberg wrote:
>> Pelle is scared of nuclear war like he was in the 80's!
>
> Everyone is scared of a nuclear war. It would be a frigging disaster to the world. Remember Hiroshima-Nagasaki. This will be much worse.

Another chicken. lol
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

soccerfan777

Aug 11, 2017, 11:25:10 AM8/11/17
On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 10:02:59 AM UTC-5, *skriptis wrote:
> soccerfan777 <zepf...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 8:05:39 AM UTC-5, The Iceberg wrote:
> >> Pelle is scared of nuclear war like he was in the 80's!
> >
> > Everyone is scared of a nuclear war. It would be a frigging disaster to the world. Remember Hiroshima-Nagasaki. This will be much worse.
>

> Another chicken. lol

I hope you get nuked first.

*skriptis

Aug 11, 2017, 12:49:00 PM8/11/17
soccerfan777 <zepf...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 10:02:59 AM UTC-5, *skriptis wrote:
>> soccerfan777 <zepf...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> >
>> > Everyone is scared of a nuclear war. It would be a frigging disaster to the world. Remember Hiroshima-Nagasaki. This will be much worse.
>>

>> Another chicken. lol
>
> I hope you get nuked first.

Joking aside, you shouldn't claim everyone is scared of nuclear
war when that's simply not true.

Rational people know the odds of nuclear war over Korea are
miniscule so they're not scared.

Besides, fear leads to aggression.

soccerfan777

Aug 11, 2017, 2:31:36 PM8/11/17
On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 11:49:00 AM UTC-5, *skriptis wrote:
> soccerfan777 <zepf...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

> >> Another chicken. lol
> >
> > I hope you get nuked first.
> >

> Joking aside,

Not joking. I really hope you get nuked.

calim...@gmx.de

Aug 11, 2017, 2:45:45 PM8/11/17
On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 8:31:36 PM UTC+2, soccerfan777 wrote:
> On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 11:49:00 AM UTC-5, *skriptis wrote:
> > soccerfan777 <zepf...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

> > > I hope you get nuked first.
> > >

> > Joking aside,
>
> Not joking. I really hope you get nuked.

You don't care for Americans.
If the going were to get tough with NK in a few years from now you would flee to Pakistan. Trump, however, has to keep America safe.

Max

soccerfan777

Aug 11, 2017, 3:01:19 PM8/11/17
Why don't you join the army for US, Maxie boy? I am pretty sure you are too busy consuming fast food and hardcore porn.

calim...@gmx.de

Aug 11, 2017, 3:06:54 PM8/11/17
I have been biding my time in the military long enough, thank you.
And no, only slow food and softcore.

Max

soccerfan777

Aug 11, 2017, 3:23:24 PM8/11/17
No wonder you have so much time to post on newsgroups.