Kehoe goes ape after Nadal wins 61 61

The Iceberg

Oct 22, 2014, 11:34:45 AM10/22/14
oh no! breaking news...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-29724907

Several shots have been fired outside and inside the nation's parliament in Ottawa after tennis player R Nadal defeated Pierre-Hugues Herbert 61 61 at the Basel Masters.

Witnesses reported seeing a gunman with a Federer hat, Federer t-shirt and Federer limited edition blazer firing at the Ottawa War Memorial and then running toward the government buildings, where more shots were heard.

A soldier with a Spanish flag badge and Nike Ballistec tennis shoes has been wounded in the attack, Canadian media report.

The incident came hours after Canada raised its terror threat level following a fatal hit-and-run attack on two soldiers earlier in the week by a crazed woman driver shouting "Raonic's girlfriend is the best looking wag by far on the tour, STFU!!!".

Police have told those in the vicinity and known to frequent the RST newsgroup to stay away from windows, dartboards, televisions and roofs as they search for the suspect.

The gunman - said to be carrying a rifle, several beer bottles and Swiss chocolates - fired on soldiers guarding Canada's main war memorial and then ran into the parliament hollering "61 61 AND HE JUST GOT BACK FROM APPENDICITUS, HE MUST BE STOPPED!!!".

ahonkan

Oct 22, 2014, 11:55:13 AM10/22/14
Good one!
Isn't Rafa going to wait until after Paris to undergo surgery?
You seem to think he's had surgery already.

TT

Oct 22, 2014, 12:27:38 PM10/22/14
LOL

Scott

Oct 22, 2014, 7:09:51 PM10/22/14
+1

InsideOut

Oct 22, 2014, 7:36:30 PM10/22/14
> APPENDICITUS

Appenditicis. Typical - Brit media don't know their own language.<g>

grif

Oct 23, 2014, 3:00:42 PM10/23/14
On 23/10/2014 00:36, InsideOut wrote:
>> APPENDICITUS
>
> Appenditicis. Typical - Brit media don't know their own language.<g>

You can talk, Felangey! Appendicitis.

InsideOut

Oct 23, 2014, 5:14:27 PM10/23/14
>> Appenditicis. Typical - Brit media don't know their own language.<g>
>
> You can talk, Felangey! Appendicitis.

?

InsideOut

Oct 23, 2014, 5:20:29 PM10/23/14
> ?

Lol, I see what I did, brother. Ouch. You knew what I meant. I don't sell my
words though and as such have no implied professional standard. Nor am I a
Brit. <g>

I don't know if you are behind the other accounts accusing me of being an
imposter? I care not if you believe me, but I am certainly not "Felangey", I
know nothing of the man/woman. Ain't gonna say it again.

The Iceberg

Oct 23, 2014, 6:42:07 PM10/23/14
hahaha that was most funny! learn to spell! :)

InsideOut

Oct 23, 2014, 7:18:24 PM10/23/14
> hahaha that was most funny! learn to spell! :)

<g>

jdeluise

Oct 23, 2014, 7:25:45 PM10/23/14
Sure sure, you just happen to use the same esoteric Scottish/British
slang quite frequently, have exactly the same views on everything
discussed *and* know much about so many other poster's posting history,
*except* felangey's... uh huh :)

Then again, maybe you are Professor X?

Pep...@angelic.com

Oct 23, 2014, 7:31:35 PM10/23/14
On Thursday, October 23, 2014 7:25:45 PM UTC-4, jdeluise wrote:

> Sure sure, you just happen to use the same esoteric Scottish/British
> slang quite frequently, have exactly the same views on everything
> discussed *and* know much about so many other poster's posting history,
> *except* felangey's... uh huh :)

When it comes to rst you're a conspiracy nut. In the real world it's pretty easy to pull the wool over your eyes.

Pretty clear that he's not Felangey. Considering how much grief you guys gave him you seem to miss him a lot.

jdeluise

Oct 23, 2014, 7:48:12 PM10/23/14
Pep...@angelic.com writes:

> On Thursday, October 23, 2014 7:25:45 PM UTC-4, jdeluise wrote:
>

>> Sure sure, you just happen to use the same esoteric Scottish/British
>> slang quite frequently, have exactly the same views on everything
>> discussed *and* know much about so many other poster's posting history,
>> *except* felangey's... uh huh :)
>
> When it comes to rst you're a conspiracy nut. In the real world it's
> pretty easy to pull the wool over your eyes.

Hahaha, right... I'm the nut and you're the sober one... as far as that
goes I would put money on it that you're drunk most every night and
quite often when you're posting here. I remember when you raved about
how the law doesn't let you drink and drive a few years back. How it
makes you a better driver and all...

> Pretty clear that he's not Felangey. Considering how much grief you
> guys gave him you seem to miss him a lot.

What grief did I give felangey? Always liked him actually, even if he
was a religious nut and a 9/11 conspiracy theorist. Still, it's
not clear at all that this guy isn't felangey. I guess I'm not as
easily convinced by affectations like "Brother" and "Hoss". If it's not
felangey, somebody is trying to sound an awful lot like him.. But yeah,
we'll never know for sure.

TennisGuy

Oct 24, 2014, 10:04:07 AM10/24/14
On 10/23/2014 7:48 PM, jdeluise wrote:

> What grief did I give felangey? Always liked him actually, even if he
> was a religious nut and a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

And I still like you even though you are a 9/11 official conspiracy
lemming. :)

--
"I don't decide what's important, I merely reflect it." - Whisper

"Better polish that turd...errr mirror, because nothing important has
come our way yet." - TennisGuy

Patrick Kehoe

Oct 24, 2014, 1:04:58 PM10/24/14
Drew, I/O, TG, jd, gif, Scott and Kehoe all playing footie... who do we put in net?