COLDEST JULY TEMPS EVER IN THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE - Climate science is not a science. It is a criminal venture intended to extort money from the public. Whatever they are doing, has nothing to do with science.

Whisper

Jul 10, 2017, 5:30:53 AM7/10/17

soccerfan777

Jul 10, 2017, 8:59:51 AM7/10/17
It's freaking hot in Houston in the 100s here. My plants are dying. Fuck off

stephenJ

Jul 10, 2017, 9:31:09 AM7/10/17
On 7/10/2017 4:30 AM, Whisper wrote:

> http://www.thegwpf.com/coldest-july-ever-in-the-northern-hemisphere/
>
> http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/07/delingpole-record-breaking-cold-in-greenland-alarmists-look-an-> >arctic-squirrel/

Yes, here in New Orleans, we didn't have a 90F day until July 1st.
Usually that happens around 3 weeks earlier. Unseasonably not-so-hot May
and June here.

---

PeteWasLucky

Jul 10, 2017, 9:38:54 AM7/10/17