Berdych is at a very high level today

PeteWasLucky

Jul 14, 2017, 1:16:07 PM7/14/17

Federer needs a break at the third

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

TT

Jul 14, 2017, 1:22:28 PM7/14/17
lol

Shut up already... you make it sound like it's situation critical for
Fed, leading 2-0.

Gracchus

Jul 14, 2017, 1:28:30 PM7/14/17
Not over till it's over. This is like Lennox Lewis vs. Mike Tyson. Lewis was dismantling him, but his trainer had to remind him, "You've got a dangerous man in front of you." Crucial to stay focused.

Not an exact analogy because Tyson was a former fearsome champion and Berd is a stooge that gets lucky once in a blue moon when real champions implode. But I'm sure you catch my drift. :)

TT

Jul 14, 2017, 1:31:55 PM7/14/17
Yes, these are desperate times for Fedfans I'm sure. Berdych could K.O.
him any moment now. Just one good shot and it's over!

PeteWasLucky

Jul 14, 2017, 1:40:38 PM7/14/17
> Yes, these are desperate times for Fedfans I'm sure. Berdych could K.O.
him any moment now. Just one good shot and it's over!

You need to tune in for Rafa in USO.