(OT) Mueller transcript

Pelle Svanslös

May 29, 2019, 3:59:10 PM5/29/19
Q: A Witch Hunt or not a Witch Hunt?

"Let me begin where the appointment order begins, and that is
interference in the 2016 presidential election.

As alleged by the grand jury in an indictment, Russian intelligence
officers who are part of the Russian military, launched a concerted
attack on our political system. They stole private information and then
released that information through fake online identities and through the
organization WikiLeaks.

The releases were designed and timed to interfere with our election and
to damage a presidential candidate.

The indictments allege, and the other activities in our report describe,
efforts to interfere in our political system. They needed to be
investigated and understood. And that is among the reasons why the
Department of Justice established our office. That is also a reason we
investigated efforts to obstruct the investigation."

A: Not a Witch Hunt.

Q: Why no charges against El D?

"The order appointing me special counsel authorized us to investigate
actions that could obstruct the investigation. We conducted that
investigation, and we kept the office of the acting attorney general
apprised of the progress of our work. And as set forth in the report,
after that investigation, if we had had confidence that the president
clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so. We did not,
however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a
crime.

The introduction to the Volume II of our report explains that decision.
It explains that under longstanding department policy, a president
cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is
unconstitutional. Charging the president with a crime was therefore not
an option we could consider."

A: Because of a DoJ policy. Nothing else.

Q: So, what then?

"And second, the opinion says that the Constitution requires a process
other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting
president of wrongdoing."

A: The process "other than criminal justice" is of course impeachment.
The report is a blueprint of that.

Q: Why say "Trump is not not guilty"?

"And beyond department policy, we were guided by principles of fairness.
It would be unfair to potentially — it would be unfair to potentially
accuse somebody of a crime when there can be no court resolution of the
actual charge."

A: The "unfairness" is due to the aforementioned DoJ policy again. Not
because going beyond "not not guilty" (of obstruction) would have been
unfounded. The most important point Mueller makes and what he leaves unsaid.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/29/us/politics/mueller-transcript.html

This completes what the report says: "If we had found Trump not guilty
of obstruction, we would have said that".

Mueller thinks the obstruction charges are grounded and points towards
impeachment.

--
“I know how to play it and we will get this done. Buddy our boy can
become President of the USA and we can engineer it. I will get all of

Pelle Svanslös

May 29, 2019, 4:03:21 PM5/29/19
Trump is NOT exonerated.

soccerfan777

May 29, 2019, 4:05:01 PM5/29/19
A bit pointless now considering that he cannot be indicted.

Pelle Svanslös

May 29, 2019, 4:10:58 PM5/29/19
He could never had been indicted. Regardless of what. And because he
could not have been indicted, accusing him would have been "unfair".

Mueller could not have been clearer than that. Impeachment should follow.

soccerfan777

May 29, 2019, 4:12:27 PM5/29/19
And that would be pointless too. Clinton was impeached. And he stayed on. Do you think there is any chance Republicans will actually let Trump go before his term is over?

Pelle Svanslös

May 29, 2019, 4:16:58 PM5/29/19
No chance in hell. But the process in itself is important. You can't
just roll over when justice is obstructed in broad daylight.

Trump is, besides being an allround doofus, a menace to the checks and
balances.

Calimero

May 29, 2019, 4:18:37 PM5/29/19
Mueller didn't take any questions, you lying Norwegian scumbag!

Max

„For all its flaws, the Communist revolution taught Chinese women to dream big.“ (New York Times, September 25th, 2017)

Calimero

May 29, 2019, 4:19:43 PM5/29/19
How is the Russia collusion thingy going?

Max

“Democrats fear Barr, you can smell it.“
(Washington Post, May 2nd, 2019)

Calimero

May 29, 2019, 4:21:59 PM5/29/19
> just roll over when justice is obstructed in broad daylight. ....

"The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment."

Did you resolve those difficult issues, Schwanzlos?

Pelle Svanslös

May 29, 2019, 4:24:24 PM5/29/19
I coulda fooled me!

soccerfan777

May 29, 2019, 4:28:17 PM5/29/19
Why are you so hyper about this? Has Trump abducted your family and forced you to defend him till death. You act as if you are Trump's mom. He is not a saint.

Calimero

May 29, 2019, 4:54:03 PM5/29/19
You may well remember how I criticized and attacked the orange clown during the 2016 campaign.
But when I realized how the Obama administration and his DOJ/FBI/CIA goons tried to thwart the voters' will with a unprecedented coup I changed sides.
What those traitors did is an attack on democracy and the rule of law. It is treason. Democracy dies in darkness.

soccerfan777

May 29, 2019, 5:10:23 PM5/29/19
Traitor? Aren't you German?

Calimero

May 29, 2019, 5:25:54 PM5/29/19
Yes, we had people like Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Yates, Strzok, Lynch rule our country for 12 years in the mid-20th century. Plus 40 more years in the Eastern part of the country.

The Iceberg

May 29, 2019, 8:01:58 PM5/29/19
Pelle just wants to waste even more tax payers money on this utter nonsense, quit doing that. Pelle and Raja you have utterly utterly LOST, get over it.

bob

May 30, 2019, 2:46:30 PM5/30/19
in a simple phrase that i used dozens of times: "the swamp will not go
down willingly." and surely, they haven't. but they ARE going down.
drop by drop. at this point, as i said ad nauseum, it's the people vs
the swamp. gloves are off.

bob

Pelle Svanslös

May 30, 2019, 3:32:34 PM5/30/19
On 30/05/2019 21.46, bob wrote:
> On Wed, 29 May 2019 13:54:02 -0700 (PDT), Calimero
>>
>> You may well remember how I criticized and attacked the orange clown during the 2016 campaign.
>> But when I realized how the Obama administration and his DOJ/FBI/CIA goons tried to thwart the voters' will with a unprecedented coup I changed sides.
>> What those traitors did is an attack on democracy and the rule of law. It is treason. Democracy dies in darkness.
>
> in a simple phrase that i used dozens of times: "the swamp will not go
> down willingly." and surely, they haven't. but they ARE going down.
> drop by drop. at this point, as i said ad nauseum, it's the people vs
> the swamp. gloves are off.

Goons ... coup ... traitors ... attack on democracy ... democracy dies
in darkness ... swamp ... will.go.down ... people v. the swamp ...
gloves are off ...

HA HA HA HA HA HA.

OMG.

The Iceberg

May 30, 2019, 7:07:59 PM5/30/19
On Thursday, 30 May 2019 20:32:34 UTC+1, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> On 30/05/2019 21.46, bob wrote:
> > On Wed, 29 May 2019 13:54:02 -0700 (PDT), Calimero
> >>
> >> You may well remember how I criticized and attacked the orange clown during the 2016 campaign.
> >> But when I realized how the Obama administration and his DOJ/FBI/CIA goons tried to thwart the voters' will with a unprecedented coup I changed sides.
> >> What those traitors did is an attack on democracy and the rule of law. It is treason. Democracy dies in darkness.
> >
> > in a simple phrase that i used dozens of times: "the swamp will not go
> > down willingly." and surely, they haven't. but they ARE going down.
> > drop by drop. at this point, as i said ad nauseum, it's the people vs
> > the swamp. gloves are off.
> >

> Goons ... coup ... traitors ... attack on democracy ... democracy dies
> in darkness ... swamp ... will.go.down ... people v. the swamp ...
> gloves are off ...
>
> HA HA HA HA HA HA.
>
> OMG.

he going to nuke the world, Hillary was robbed by white supremacists, only white people voted for him, NK won't listen, China are better than the USA, Kavanaugh is guilty, Trump Russia possible collusion, Mueller was obstructed LOL

bob

May 31, 2019, 12:21:50 PM5/31/19
On Thu, 30 May 2019 22:32:32 +0300, Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los>
wrote:

>On 30/05/2019 21.46, bob wrote:
>> On Wed, 29 May 2019 13:54:02 -0700 (PDT), Calimero
>>>
>>> You may well remember how I criticized and attacked the orange clown during the 2016 campaign.
>>> But when I realized how the Obama administration and his DOJ/FBI/CIA goons tried to thwart the voters' will with a unprecedented coup I changed sides.
>>> What those traitors did is an attack on democracy and the rule of law. It is treason. Democracy dies in darkness.
>>
>> in a simple phrase that i used dozens of times: "the swamp will not go
>> down willingly." and surely, they haven't. but they ARE going down.
>> drop by drop. at this point, as i said ad nauseum, it's the people vs
>> the swamp. gloves are off.
>>

>Goons ... coup ... traitors ... attack on democracy ... democracy dies
>in darkness ... swamp ... will.go.down ... people v. the swamp ...
>gloves are off ...

>HA HA HA HA HA HA.
>OMG.

why OMG? it's a pretty simple siutation.

how are things in the baltic sea going - can you see any russian ships
3mi off of stockholm?

bob

TT

Jun 3, 2019, 1:25:46 AM6/3/19
It is ridiculous opinion that sitting president can't be indicted.
Mueller was a softcock.

Mueller is playing with different rules than Trump & republicans.
Gentleman rules vs Mob rules. That doesn't work.

TT

Jun 3, 2019, 1:41:45 AM6/3/19
Calimero kirjoitti 29.5.2019 klo 23:21:
> "The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment."
>
> Did you resolve those difficult issues, Schwanzlos?

"traditional prosecutorial judgement" = Making a judgement whether the
president is guilty or not and charging accordingly.

"The evidence presents difficult issues" = Mueller is telling that
evidence points to the conclusion that Trump is guilty.

"Difficult issues" = The president can't defend himself in court

...So Mueller is saying that he can not say whether Trump is guilty or
not because Trump can't be charged and thus can't defend himself in court.

Pelle Svanslös

Jun 3, 2019, 2:01:00 AM6/3/19
Yes. Without the DoJ rule, Mueller would have come out straight. "Trump
obstructed".

Calimero

Jun 3, 2019, 2:55:31 AM6/3/19
Mueller could have said whether Trump acted criminally or not.
He didn‘t (because no evidence for that) but instead smeared Trump with this „not exonerate“ thingy. As if the DOJ were in the exoneration business!
Typical Marxist/Demmie legal principles. We saw the same during the Kavanaugh hearings.

Mueller knows why he won’t testify. GOP congressmen would shred him to pieces, this tool of 18 angry DemocRats!

Max

TT

Jun 3, 2019, 3:03:09 AM6/3/19
Indeed. He says that his report speaks for himself.

> He didn‘t (because no evidence for that)

Just few hundred pages worth in his report.

> but instead smeared Trump with this „not exonerate“ thingy.

More relevant was that he said that if Trump was not guilty he would
have said so.

*skriptis

Jun 3, 2019, 4:34:05 AM6/3/19
TT <as...@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:
Hahaha
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

The Iceberg

Jun 3, 2019, 4:49:23 AM6/3/19
as the head Democrat said, get over it, you LOST.