OT: Nancy Pelosi: "I don't think people want a new direction..."

Carey

Jul 31, 2017, 5:02:45 PM7/31/17
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nancy-pelosi-democrats-wont-work-with-trump-to-privatize-medicare-va/

Good one, Nancy! Here, pull the other one!

Pelosi, btw, has a net worth of just under $200,000,000. Her CONgressional
salary is $193k per annum.

Mmm.

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 31, 2017, 5:06:45 PM7/31/17
She has been a successful entrepreneur before her stint in the Congress, hasn't she?

Max

Carey

Jul 31, 2017, 5:24:06 PM7/31/17
On Monday, July 31, 2017 at 2:06:45 PM UTC-7, calim...@gmx.de wrote:

> She has been a successful entrepreneur before her stint in the Congress, hasn't she?
>

> Max

Well, yes, in a sense she was, having been involved in the Democrat™ party
campaign apparatus here in CA, before being elected to fill the late
Philip Burton's seat in *1987*. The grift runs pretty deep and fast in
Dem politics here.

bob

Jul 31, 2017, 8:25:01 PM7/31/17
On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 14:24:04 -0700 (PDT), Carey <carey...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
no foolin. another of the vermin that makes me yearn for term limits.

well i guess she needs a lot of money for plastic surgery and hair
salons.

bob