Shap's 2nd serve down 0-3 in TB v Nadal

Carey

Aug 12, 2017, 5:01:23 PM8/12/17
...was clutch. So deep and spinny. Mighta won him the match.

RaspingDrive

Aug 12, 2017, 5:10:12 PM8/12/17
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 5:01:23 PM UTC-4, Carey wrote:
> ...was clutch. So deep and spinny. Mighta won him the match.

Just watched the third set tiebreak. Nadal played poorly.

Carey

Aug 12, 2017, 7:55:54 PM8/12/17
My thinking is that his opponent had something to do with that.

RaspingDrive

Aug 12, 2017, 8:54:52 PM8/12/17
You don't think Nadal self destructed? Next time they play will reveal the dynamics. Now Zverev is serving for the first set.

Carey

Aug 12, 2017, 10:27:08 PM8/12/17
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 5:54:52 PM UTC-7, RaspingDrive wrote:

> > My thinking is that his opponent had something to do with that.
>
> You don't think Nadal self destructed? Next time they play will reveal the dynamics. Now Zverev is serving for the first set.

Not based on watching their TB once... if you find a link that includes
the TB, post it and I'll look again (I couldn't find one just now).

RaspingDrive

Aug 13, 2017, 12:07:41 AM8/13/17
After a cursory search on YouTube I was unable to locate a link. Saw it on ESPN2 after the Fed vs Haase match.

Tuan

Aug 13, 2017, 12:59:20 AM8/13/17
Nadal always plays poorly in deciding games, final set tiebreaks and other vital moments. He's weak mentally, but that has been masked by his athletic prowess.

jdeluise

Aug 13, 2017, 2:32:00 AM8/13/17
On Sat, 12 Aug 2017 21:59:18 -0700, Tuan wrote:

> He's weak mentally, but that has been masked by his athletic prowess.

That and the incessant slobbering, growling, sneering and barking "Vamos"
during these moments.

*skriptis

Aug 13, 2017, 7:23:59 AM8/13/17
Tuan <phamqua...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
I like this. Not that I agree with your statement necessarily but
you're showing great guts and ability to think outside of the
box, you're not scared of being controversial.

Actually the stuff you're saying is worth discussing.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

TT

Aug 13, 2017, 8:54:44 AM8/13/17
What a bunch of crap. Rafa has always been strong on big points apart
from last couple years.