Bye Nadal

1 view

only human

Jan 21, 2011, 8:30:20 PM1/21/11

I think this aussie kid is going to take Nadal out. the crowd will be
heavily on his side. and he seems to have a game that could give Nadal
fits. i predict Nadal loses in 4-5 sets tonight.

TT

Jan 21, 2011, 8:47:59 PM1/21/11

Really tough draw this Nadal has.

dik...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2011, 11:13:39 PM1/21/11

Rafa in 3!

only human

Jan 22, 2011, 12:37:35 AM1/22/11

Until i saw this kid play i thought Nadal had a sweet draw for the early
rds. well he did for the first 2 matches. those guy's were a joke.

Whisper

Jan 22, 2011, 2:15:54 AM1/22/11

Rafa wins 67 62 61 62

GOYLE

Jan 22, 2011, 2:36:34 AM1/22/11

yes, a monster draw.

Manco

Jan 22, 2011, 3:24:08 AM1/22/11

I agree, Tomic just exudes something special. Something special is
going to happen on RLA tonight!

Sakari Lund

Jan 22, 2011, 4:38:09 AM1/22/11
On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 18:15:54 +1100, Whisper <beav...@ozemail.com>
wrote:

That's about 5th scoreline you have predicted for the match. One of
them can be close.

Whisper

Jan 22, 2011, 4:43:44 AM1/22/11

Matches turn on a dime.

only human

Jan 22, 2011, 8:44:14 AM1/22/11

Well i sure called this wrong. but this guy does have the kind of game
to beat Nadal.
he just has to be more consistent.