Kuzzy-Kim final or Kuzzy-Venus final?

Raja, The Great

Jan 21, 2011, 5:24:19 AM1/21/11
Now that Henin is gone.

No one beats Kuzzy 17 times in a row

Calimero

Jan 21, 2011, 5:29:20 AM1/21/11
On 21 Jan., 11:24, "Raja, The Great" <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now that Henin is gone.
>
> No one beats Kuzzy 17 times in a row

Venus? Final? AO?
LOL

Max

Raja, The Great

Jan 21, 2011, 5:32:47 AM1/21/11

Who is going to stop her?

Sakari Lund

Jan 21, 2011, 6:44:39 AM1/21/11

Hello? Even if she was OK, she wouldn't have had a chance. And it was
pretty clear for few days that she was pretty seriously injured. And
she retired during the 2nd game today. And Venus and Kuzzy were in the
same half anyway. Get a clue.

As predicted before the tournament, the final will be Kim - Li Na.
(Sounds like Korea against China...) Outside chances to final for
Kuzzy and Azarenka. And Wozniacki who seems to play better again
(haven't seen her yet).

Whisper

Jan 21, 2011, 6:55:53 AM1/21/11

I'd actually like to see Woz win. Out of all the players left she has
the best looking game.

Calimero

Jan 21, 2011, 7:12:46 AM1/21/11

She won't go past Petkovic!

Max

Javier González

Jan 21, 2011, 8:10:08 AM1/21/11

Check the AO news lately? ;)

Calimero

Jan 21, 2011, 8:30:35 AM1/21/11

I don't think Venus will win even one set against Petkovic!

Max

Javier González

Jan 21, 2011, 8:45:53 AM1/21/11

She lost 1-6... in points, actually.

Vari L. Cinicke

Jan 21, 2011, 10:00:19 AM1/21/11

Wozniacki had Cibulkova dictating play the entire match and won because
Cibulkova made too many UEs trying to beat the wall. Some sitters where
Cibulkova made easy UEs made a big difference.

--
Cheers,

vc

Sakari Lund

Jan 21, 2011, 10:10:28 AM1/21/11

They played last week in Sydney too. I saw some of that and Cibulkova
hit winners all over the place and won the match. Maybe it was now
just that she played worse and not that Wozniacki played better. But
she has won all her matches with pretty nice scores.

Superdave

Jan 21, 2011, 10:13:29 AM1/21/11

Stosur is going to win. sorry.

Manuel aka Xax

Jan 21, 2011, 10:22:16 AM1/21/11
On 21 jan, 12:55, Whisper <beaver...@ozemail.com> wrote:
> On 21/01/2011 10:44 PM, Sakari Lund wrote:
>

> > On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 02:32:47 -0800 (PST), "Raja, The Great"
> > <zepflo...@gmail.com>  wrote:

> >> Who is going to stop her?
>
> > Hello? Even if she was OK, she wouldn't have had a chance. And it was
> > pretty clear for few days that she was pretty seriously injured. And
> > she retired during the 2nd game today. And Venus and Kuzzy were in the
> > same half anyway. Get a clue.
>
> > As predicted before the tournament, the final will be Kim - Li Na.
> > (Sounds like Korea against China...) Outside chances to final for
> > Kuzzy and Azarenka. And Wozniacki who seems to play better again
> > (haven't seen her yet).
>
> I'd actually like to see Woz win.  Out of all the players left she has
> the best looking game.

Sorry, you pick the best retriever to win this?
Did you saw her last match?
Counter punching is great, but how about doing the game a bit more?!

Edward McArdle

Jan 22, 2011, 5:34:53 AM1/22/11
In article <9k8jj65a32vup40li...@4ax.com>,
the.big.r...@gmail.com wrote:

My guess would be Kvitova.
I presume she beat Stosur. I left the room for a moment* and it was over.
But I would be happy to see almost any of those left win. Preferably not
Clijsters, because she has a swag already.

*Well, OK, I watched an episode of Get Smart.

--
Edward McArdle

Ted S.

Jan 22, 2011, 7:11:01 AM1/22/11
On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 21:34:53 +1100, Edward McArdle wrote:

> *Well, OK, I watched an episode of Get Smart.

So you missed the end of the match by that much?

--
Ted Schuerzinger
tedstennis at myrealbox dot com

Sakari Lund