Nishikori ousts Ferrer from the Tour Finals

InsideOut

Oct 31, 2014, 7:42:34 PM10/31/14
A tough match - quite a scrap. Hard not to feel for Ferrer, but the better
player won. Nishikori again proving the victor, finalising the lineup for
London.

TT

Oct 31, 2014, 8:22:31 PM10/31/14
It's decided already? So what's the lineup?

InsideOut

Oct 31, 2014, 9:16:37 PM10/31/14
> It's decided already? So what's the lineup?

Novak Djokovic
Roger Federer
Stan Wawrinka
Andy Murray
Kei Nishikori
Tomas Berdych
Milos Raonic
Marin Cilic

TT

Oct 31, 2014, 9:38:25 PM10/31/14
Thanks, although I already had to look it up at ATP main page - not hard
to find there...

I think pretty interesting lineup since when, lots of potential for
surprises and speculation for next season. Too bad no Rafa. :(

Fednatic

Oct 31, 2014, 11:29:33 PM10/31/14
Fuck Rafa. At least there will be NO CHEATING !!!

ahonkan

Nov 1, 2014, 5:49:48 AM11/1/14
So Djoker-Waw-Nish-Milos in 1 half and Fed-Andy-Bird-Cilic in the other.
Both quite well matched, I think. If #1 is out of his reach, will Fed
bail out early and rest for DC? I think so. Waw is not playing well, so
is unlikely to qualify for SF anyway. No Frenchie in top 8, so they are
going to be well rested.

Ted Schuerzinger

Nov 1, 2014, 4:00:05 PM11/1/14
On Sat, 1 Nov 2014 02:49:46 -0700 (PDT), ahonkan wrote:

> So Djoker-Waw-Nish-Milos in 1 half and Fed-Andy-Bird-Cilic in the other.
> Both quite well matched, I think.

Not necessarily. #1 and #2 are put in opposite groups. Then #3 and #4
are randomly put in opposite groups. Ditto #5 and #6, and #7 and #8.

--
Ted S.
fedya at hughes dot net