Another Open Era record for Federer

Manco

Jan 21, 2011, 4:34:40 PM1/21/11
breaking Edberg's previous record of 56 match wins at the Australian
Open by beating Xavier Mallisse. It's truly amazing about Roger. It
seems almost every time he plays a grand slam match he's about to tie/
break some record. Talk about PRESSURE like no other player is under!

Whisper

Jan 21, 2011, 5:18:50 PM1/21/11

So this is a 'record' somebody knew about....?

lol

Iceberg

Jan 21, 2011, 5:27:18 PM1/21/11

SHIVER ME TIMBERS!! doesn't this mean he's also reached more 3rd
rounds than anyone else in history too? how hasn't he had a nervous
breakdown after having that kind of pressure on him??????????

TennisGuy

Jan 21, 2011, 5:34:04 PM1/21/11
On Jan 21, 5:27 pm, Iceberg <iceberg.ru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> SHIVER ME TIMBERS!! doesn't this mean he's also reached more 3rd
> rounds than anyone else in history too? how hasn't he had a nervous
> breakdown after having that kind of pressure on him??????????

I think you meant to say more " CONSECUTIVE 3rd rounds than anyone
else in history too?" (in majors)

Manco

Jan 21, 2011, 5:36:01 PM1/21/11
He has the most consecutive GS finals, semis, quarters, R16. You are
saying that is nothing?

Mark

Jan 21, 2011, 7:05:56 PM1/21/11

I bet he also has the record for how many times he's deep throated a
ball boy.

TT

Jan 21, 2011, 7:18:26 PM1/21/11

He also has most Masters wins, 224 while Nadal has only 186.

How does he handle the pressure!!!

Manco

Jan 21, 2011, 8:12:44 PM1/21/11
Do you realize how insane you sound?

Superdave

Jan 21, 2011, 8:43:39 PM1/21/11

yeah that's pressure Sampras sure never had at the FO right?

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

TT

Jan 21, 2011, 8:54:04 PM1/21/11
22.1.2011 3:12, Manco kirjoitti:
> Do you realize how insane you sound?

You're projecting. I said exactly the same about masters as you said
about AO. So it's you who is sounding insane...

Manco

Jan 21, 2011, 8:59:56 PM1/21/11
No you're belittling all of Federer's records like they're nothing.
You accuse him of beating up on clowns. You accuse him of being a poor
sportsman. You accuse him of not having any pressure. You're fucking
nuts.

GOYLE

Jan 22, 2011, 12:22:08 AM1/22/11

no, they are important stats, just not a stat one would want to brag
about. it's a stat one would bring up in conversation to justify ones
greatness, no matter how minute the achievement is.

reilloc

Jan 22, 2011, 12:32:24 AM1/22/11

It's nothing like playing your last match at the U.S. Open and then
quitting, admitted, but it's nothing like never making it past the
second round of the FO, either.

Is it a coincidence that Sampras rhymes with dumbass? Did they do that
just for you?

LNC

Manco

Jan 22, 2011, 3:22:56 AM1/22/11
You call winning a Open Era 57 matches at the Australian Open a minute
achievement? Holy fuck, do you Nad-tards ONLY celebrate CYGS and
nothing else?

Fan

Jan 22, 2011, 3:31:35 AM1/22/11

We all know it because Federer told us many times that he is truly
amazing, fantastic, incredible…
What else is to say before such greatness? I just hope he does not
bust because he is so full of himself
Did anyone else notice how he lifts both of his arms after a victory,
any victory looking more and more like the Pope blessing the crowd at
Saint Peter’s square?
The MAN has truly arrived :)

Manco

Jan 22, 2011, 3:45:28 AM1/22/11
Todd Woodbridge mentioned the record, not Federer. Are you just insane?

John Liang

Jan 22, 2011, 8:07:29 AM1/22/11

Fed is out there these days just to continue to disappoint FANs like
you. He won enough to show why he is amazing, fantastics and
incredible without saying a word himself. I hope he get 20+ slams
just for the sake of you, Mark, TT and whisper.

Mark

Jan 22, 2011, 8:29:19 AM1/22/11
On Jan 21, 7:12 pm, Manco <musefan2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you realize how insane you sound?

Do you realize that in order from you to make even a modicum of sense
you have to quote what the fuck you're responding to, 12 year old boy
fucker?

GOYLE

Jan 22, 2011, 8:42:41 AM1/22/11

I'm not a Nad-tard, because I do like watching Federers' matches. I
admit Nadal is my favourite male palyer but I have nothing against
Federer.

Fan

Jan 22, 2011, 8:55:36 AM1/22/11
> just for the sake of you, Mark, TT and whisper.-

True or not, you saying all these things about Freddy may be just hero
worship (or hero worship indused insanity) but when Freddy says the
same things about himself is full of himself bragging.