Oh I see Serena didn't show up to supper her sis

soccerfan777

Jul 15, 2017, 10:42:17 AM7/15/17
What a bitch

Whisper

Jul 15, 2017, 10:45:42 AM7/15/17
On 16/07/2017 12:42 AM, soccerfan777 wrote:
> What a bitch

Isn't she like 10 months pregnant?

---
http://www.avg.com

soccerfan777

Jul 15, 2017, 10:49:18 AM7/15/17
What a moron...how can you be 10 months pregnant?

Patrick Kehoe

Jul 15, 2017, 10:49:25 AM7/15/17
On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 7:45:42 AM UTC-7, Whisper wrote:
> On 16/07/2017 12:42 AM, soccerfan777 wrote:
> > What a bitch
> >

> Isn't she like 10 months pregnant?

:)))

Something like that... shouldn't be flying...

soccerfan777

Jul 15, 2017, 10:52:04 AM7/15/17
You can fly when you are around 6 months which is what Seerena is. And she can always take a private jet.

Gracchus

Jul 15, 2017, 11:00:14 AM7/15/17
On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 7:49:18 AM UTC-7, soccerfan777 wrote:

> What a moron...how can you be 10 months pregnant?

An elephant can (not that I'm comparing Serena to one). Their average gestation period is something like 22 months. But in terms of human pregnancy...apparently that happens too!

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2010/oct/01/pregnant-for-10-months

Brian W Lawrence

Jul 15, 2017, 11:06:27 AM7/15/17
On 15/07/2017 15:52, soccerfan777 wrote:

> You can fly when you are around 6 months which is what Seerena is. And she can always take a private jet.

I believe the baby is due in August. And she has been 'grounded'.

---

calim...@gmx.de

Jul 15, 2017, 11:14:40 AM7/15/17
On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 4:52:04 PM UTC+2, soccerfan777 wrote:
> You can fly when you are around 6 months which is what Seerena is. And she can always take a private jet.

So her carbon foot print is irrelevant now?
That from a climate change alarmist like you is really funny ...

Max

Tuan

Jul 16, 2017, 12:07:16 AM7/16/17
If I was her husband I would prevent her from even watching on TV. Not good for baby!

Court_1

Jul 16, 2017, 2:42:02 AM7/16/17
For one, she's not married and as if her boyfriend or anybody could prevent Serena from doing anything. She does what she wants.

Whisper

Jul 16, 2017, 5:33:13 AM7/16/17
Wait til Court1 reads this post - boy you're going to cop it.

Remember how Mirka makes Stan cry? She has nothing on Court1.

: )

Tuan

Jul 16, 2017, 11:32:43 AM7/16/17
You don't say! :)

jdeluise

Jul 16, 2017, 11:47:50 AM7/16/17
On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 23:42:00 -0700, Court_1 wrote:

> For one, she's not married and as if her boyfriend or anybody could
> prevent Serena from doing anything. She does what she wants.

Why does she identify as a Jehovah's Witness?

Patrick Kehoe

Jul 16, 2017, 5:33:36 PM7/16/17
On Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 7:52:04 AM UTC-7, soccerfan777 wrote:
> You can fly when you are around 6 months which is what Seerena is. And she can always take a private jet.

A pregnant woman 'can' fly, but most doctors don't recommend it; pressure and nerves associated with travel and change of time zones, foods, etc. Not optimal, especially IF you are having your first child, since the process of labour for women varies greatly.