About the Oscars: Betfair Odds for Christoph Waltz winning are 1.04... amazing.

1 view

Quincy

Mar 7, 2010, 2:20:54 PM3/7/10
Never heard about anything like this.

Inglourious Basterd, you have an opinion about this?

Raja, The Great

Mar 7, 2010, 2:34:37 PM3/7/10
On Mar 7, 1:20 pm, Quincy <ab...@email.de> wrote:
> Never heard about anything like this.
>
> Inglourious Basterd, you have an opinion about this?

He was the only good thing in the shitty movie. He deserves to win it.
Brad Pitt deserves a Razzie for his crappy acting.

Quincy

Mar 7, 2010, 2:39:05 PM3/7/10

Pitt wasn't acting. He was mainly being himself.

Quincy

Mar 7, 2010, 2:41:20 PM3/7/10
On 7 Mrz., 20:34, "Raja, The Great" <zepflo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

But anyway, you don't seem to like slow, talky movies. Never go any
watch Barry Lyndon or Pulp Fiction.. :)

felangey

Mar 7, 2010, 2:48:22 PM3/7/10
>He was the only good thing in the <

Nah, there were other good performances...his was standout though. Deserved
winner of the Oscar he will receive.

Raja, The Great

Mar 7, 2010, 3:09:32 PM3/7/10

Reservoir Dogs is my second favorite movie. It is quite talky. Also
like Pulp Fiction a lot. I just don't Inglorious Basterds was as
effective... some scenes were good like the initial shepherd scene and
another one at the restaurant. The rest were just boring. The worst
ones were the ones in which Eli Roth makes an appearance. The fucker
can't act.

TT

Mar 7, 2010, 3:29:07 PM3/7/10

I guess Basterds gets the Oscar for "original screenplay" or such...No
matter that it basically had 2 different storylines that had nothing to
do with each other. (Jew girl/Basterds)
But I'm glad that Adolf got twice as much killed.

Superdave

Mar 7, 2010, 5:34:17 PM3/7/10
On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 11:20:54 -0800 (PST), Quincy <ab...@email.de> wrote:

>Never heard about anything like this.
>
>Inglourious Basterd, you have an opinion about this?

I hope a serious man wins.

Giovanna

Mar 7, 2010, 8:54:13 PM3/7/10
he won it~~!