Murray won a 34 second game against Haase yesterday with 4 aces: -

Professor X

Sep 3, 2011, 5:17:44 AM9/3/11
Nadal or Nole wouldn't have gotten ready for one point in that time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMKhiEYpSvc

RzR

Sep 3, 2011, 5:51:34 AM9/3/11
On 3.9.2011. 11:17, Professor X wrote:
> Nadal or Nole wouldn't have gotten ready for one point in that time:

he he he

Superdave

Sep 3, 2011, 6:33:16 AM9/3/11
On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 02:17:44 -0700 (PDT), Professor X <suebo...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Nadal or Nole wouldn't have gotten ready for one point in that time:
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMKhiEYpSvc

Rafa would have had time to even pick his ass.

Iceberg

Sep 3, 2011, 6:43:25 AM9/3/11
On Sep 3, 10:17 am, Professor X <sueboka...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Nadal or Nole wouldn't have gotten ready for one point in that time:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMKhiEYpSvc

HE'S AMAZING!!! :)

felangey

Sep 3, 2011, 9:14:06 AM9/3/11
>HE'S AMAZING!!! :)<

Yayyy.....proud day to be Scottish. :)

TT

Sep 3, 2011, 9:35:38 AM9/3/11
3.9.2011 12:17, Professor X kirjoitti:
> Nadal or Nole wouldn't have gotten ready for one point in that time:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMKhiEYpSvc

Fine.

Actually Rafa recently had a game where he hit 4
aces/unreturnables...took him 1 minute and couple seconds.

RzR

Sep 3, 2011, 10:04:50 AM9/3/11

and that mediocre result has what exactly to do with professor xaviers post?

one time i won a game where the opponent hit 4 double faults

how scared was he?

i lost 6:0 6:1 but still :D

Sakari Lund

Sep 3, 2011, 10:27:59 AM9/3/11
On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 02:17:44 -0700 (PDT), Professor X
<suebo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

That was pretty good, but where do you get 34 seconds? From the start
of the clip it is about 40 seconds until the end of the game, and he
has already served the first ace when the clip begins. So I guess it
is about 43 seconds, which is better than I have seen even Fed do. But
it is dempends on what the opponent does between the points. Haase
didn't look like he cared at al so he just moved very quickly to the
other side.

TT

Sep 3, 2011, 11:27:04 AM9/3/11
3.9.2011 17:04, RzR kirjoitti:
> On 3.9.2011. 15:35, TT wrote:
>> 3.9.2011 12:17, Professor X kirjoitti:
>>> Nadal or Nole wouldn't have gotten ready for one point in that time:
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMKhiEYpSvc
>>
>> Fine.
>>
>> Actually Rafa recently had a game where he hit 4
>> aces/unreturnables...took him 1 minute and couple seconds.
>
> and that mediocre result has what exactly to do with professor xaviers
> post?

60/4 = 15s

Thus Nadal would have won 2 points and getting ready for 3rd point in 34
seconds at that pace...so profx's hypothesis was wrong.

...Not to mention that Murray actually won the game in 40 seconds PLUS
the time when he got ready for 1st serve...which was cut at link above.
So Murray probably had around 50 second service game.

Ali Asoag

Sep 3, 2011, 12:16:22 PM9/3/11

Links?

TT

Sep 3, 2011, 12:31:20 PM9/3/11

It was quite recently, during NA hc season. Maybe someone else saw it as
well, commentators said it was Federer-like service game.

Ali Asoag

Sep 3, 2011, 1:24:02 PM9/3/11
On 9/3/2011 10:31 AM, TT wrote:
> 3.9.2011 19:16, Ali Asoag kirjoitti:

>>> Fine.
>>>
>>> Actually Rafa recently had a game where he hit 4
>>> aces/unreturnables...took him 1 minute and couple seconds.
>>
>> Links?
>
> It was quite recently, during NA hc season. Maybe someone else saw it as
> well,

So no evidence?

> commentators said it was Federer-like service game.

This could be true. Everything Nadal does is just to be compared to
Fed's. Fed set the standard so high.

TT

Sep 3, 2011, 1:40:48 PM9/3/11

Decide if you "believe" it or not, can't go both ways.

rux

Sep 3, 2011, 3:26:10 PM9/3/11
On Sep 3, 6:14 am, "felangey" <th...@thisplace.invalid> wrote:
> >HE'S AMAZING!!! :)<
>
> Yayyy.....proud day to be Scottish. :)

I'd rather you were Scotch and I had a glass.

Julia Assange

Sep 3, 2011, 3:34:49 PM9/3/11
The closest Murray will come to being the GOAT is this moment!

With that face, he IS a goat! Or a disfigured rabbit ...

TennisGuy

Sep 3, 2011, 3:45:17 PM9/3/11
On Sep 3, 10:27 am, Sakari Lund <sakari.l...@welho.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 02:17:44 -0700 (PDT), Professor X

Yup, I got 43 seconds too. Not quite as slick as 34, but nothing to be
ashamed of either. Perhaps just a bit of sensationalism on the Prof's
part? I seem to recall he's British?

Carey

Sep 3, 2011, 11:34:09 PM9/3/11
On Sep 3, 2:17 am, Professor X <sueboka...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Nadal or Nole wouldn't have gotten ready for one point in that time:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMKhiEYpSvc

If Murray could do that when the pressure's on it'd be very
impressive.
Unfortunately, he has a hitch at the top of his swing quite similar to
the one
David Wheaton had, and it bites him in the ass when it matters most.