Trump and Puerto Rico

bmo...@nyx.net

Sep 30, 2017, 7:43:04 PM9/30/17
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump-called-san-juan%e2%80%99s-mayor-a-weak-leader-here%e2%80%99s-what-her-leadership-looks-like/ar-AAsEPUA?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

“People are dying in this country,” Cruz said at a news conference Friday. “I am begging, begging anyone that can hear us to save us from dying. If anybody out there is listening to us, we are dying and you are killing us with the inefficiency and the bureaucracy.”

And with that, the mayor of a ruined city merited a mention in Trump’s Twitter feed.

“The Mayor of San Juan, who was very complimentary only a few days ago, has now been told by the Democrats that you must be nasty to Trump,” he wrote.

calim...@gmx.de

Sep 30, 2017, 8:03:16 PM9/30/17
This mayor, is he a leftist?

Max

bob

Sep 30, 2017, 9:07:05 PM9/30/17
duh.

bob

bob

Sep 30, 2017, 9:13:32 PM9/30/17
On Sat, 30 Sep 2017 17:03:14 -0700 (PDT), calim...@gmx.de wrote:

... she btw.

bob

Pelle Svanslös

Oct 1, 2017, 5:01:26 AM10/1/17
"But there are some good people living there too".

--
“Donald Trump is the weak man’s vision of a strong man.”
-- Charles Cooke