(OT) Sonny Trump caught with his pants down

Pelle Svanslös

Aug 11, 2018, 7:32:08 AM8/11/18
Again.

Don Jr. uses obviously photoshopped image to falsely inflate Trump’s
approval rating. How low can you sink?

https://thinkprogress.org/donald-trump-jr-photoshopped-screencap-instagram-trump-approval-a6053e82a66f/

Would the 43% of Pubbies that favour closing down pesky news outlets
approve of the Sonny kind of news?

My guess is, yes.

--
"We're trying to help you, Sir"
-- Paramedic in "Little Fockers"

guypers

Aug 11, 2018, 12:48:31 PM8/11/18
What a piece of trash?

Calimero

Aug 11, 2018, 1:29:00 PM8/11/18
Pelle is a dumb marxist, yes. But even him you should not call "trash".That is Nazi talk, Guppy.

Max

--
“Every tennis player in our generation liked Steffi Graf: great woman, great body, sexy, always winning. Everyone in the locker room found Steffi hot.”
(Boris Becker, PLAYBOY, 2009)

PeteWasLucky

Aug 11, 2018, 1:49:12 PM8/11/18
omg!!! Scary really where we are heading to.

guypers

Aug 11, 2018, 2:01:04 PM8/11/18
No jackass nazi pos! English not easy for brown shirts! Trash is the nazi in the white White House and his sons!!!!!!! Ok faggot!

The Iceberg

Aug 11, 2018, 8:23:46 PM8/11/18
On Saturday, 11 August 2018 18:29:00 UTC+1, Calimero wrote:
> On Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 6:48:31 PM UTC+2, guypers wrote:
> > On Saturday, 11 August 2018 07:32:08 UTC-4, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
> > > Again.
> > >
> > > Don Jr. uses obviously photoshopped image to falsely inflate Trump’s
> > > approval rating. How low can you sink?
> > >
> > > https://thinkprogress.org/donald-trump-jr-photoshopped-screencap-instagram-trump-approval-a6053e82a66f/
> > >
> > > Would the 43% of Pubbies that favour closing down pesky news outlets
> > > approve of the Sonny kind of news?
> > >
> > > My guess is, yes.
> > >
> > > --
> > > "We're trying to help you, Sir"
> > > -- Paramedic in "Little Fockers"
> >
> > What a piece of trash?
>

> Pelle is a dumb marxist, yes. But even him you should not call "trash".That is Nazi talk, Guppy.

yes Guppy! especially when Pelle posting such hilarious stuff, it well funny Trump's son would post that, glad he did! LOL

PeteWasLucky

Aug 11, 2018, 9:21:45 PM8/11/18
> glad he did! LOL

What makes you glad he did?

The Iceberg

Aug 12, 2018, 4:13:11 AM8/12/18
On Sunday, 12 August 2018 02:21:45 UTC+1, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> > glad he did! LOL
>
> What makes you glad he did?

cos it upset the biased pro-Hillary fake news journo idiots, Trump Jr could do/write anything and the morons going to whinge about it, so it great when he does something that really upsets them, more the better!

Pelle Svanslös

Aug 12, 2018, 7:46:16 AM8/12/18
Wow. So lying is ok if it just annoys the right people.

You're dumber than I ever could have thought. And you're going to stay
that way too.

Calimero

Aug 12, 2018, 8:01:18 AM8/12/18
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 1:46:16 PM UTC+2, Pelle Svanslös wrote:

> >> What makes you glad he did?
> >
> > cos it upset the biased pro-Hillary fake news journo idiots, Trump Jr could do/write anything and the morons going to whinge about it, so it great when he does something that really upsets them, more the better!
> >

> Wow. So lying is ok if it just annoys the right people.
>
> You're dumber than I ever could have thought. And you're going to stay
> that way too.

Trump was at 50 % at RasmussensReport a few days ago. So it was no lie.
OK, that poll was an outlier.

Max

--
Jaros: "2002 Capriati would have destroyed 1988 Graf. Crushed her."
Max: "You mean the 2002 Capriati who lost 3 matches against Alex Stevenson, one of them 16 16?"

PeteWasLucky

Aug 12, 2018, 9:35:26 AM8/12/18
> cos it upset the biased pro-Hillary fake news journo idiots, Trump Jr could do/write anything and the morons going to whinge about it, so it great when he does something that really upsets them, more the better!

But it's okay for him to lie and fabric screenshots with false information to feed to to the American public? You are okay being manipulated in such way?

Calimero

Aug 12, 2018, 9:48:51 AM8/12/18
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 3:35:26 PM UTC+2, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> > cos it upset the biased pro-Hillary fake news journo idiots, Trump Jr could do/write anything and the morons going to whinge about it, so it great when he does something that really upsets them, more the better!
>
> But it's okay for him to lie and fabric screenshots with false information to feed to to the American public? You are okay being manipulated in such way?

I don't think Sonny is capable of photoshopping screen shots.
And you won't dispute the fact that there was a poll recently which indeed had a 50 % approval rating for the orange clown, or do you??

PeteWasLucky

Aug 12, 2018, 9:50:26 AM8/12/18
> I don't think Sonny is capable of photoshopping screen shots.
And you won't dispute the fact that there was a poll recently which indeed had a 50 % approval rating for the orange clown, or do you??

What are you arguing?

bob

Aug 12, 2018, 10:07:08 AM8/12/18
On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 06:48:50 -0700 (PDT), Calimero
<calim...@gmx.de> wrote:

>On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 3:35:26 PM UTC+2, PeteWasLucky wrote:
>> > cos it upset the biased pro-Hillary fake news journo idiots, Trump Jr could do/write anything and the morons going to whinge about it, so it great when he does something that really upsets them, more the better!
>>
>> But it's okay for him to lie and fabric screenshots with false information to feed to to the American public? You are okay being manipulated in such way?
>

>I don't think Sonny is capable of photoshopping screen shots.
>And you won't dispute the fact that there was a poll recently which indeed had a 50 % approval rating for the orange clown, or do you??

i believe i was the one who posted the link to the poll.

bob

*skriptis

Aug 12, 2018, 10:13:37 AM8/12/18
bob <b...@bob.com> Wrote in message:
These liars are so annoying.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

The Iceberg

Aug 12, 2018, 11:43:50 AM8/12/18
On Sunday, 12 August 2018 12:46:16 UTC+1, Pelle Svanslös wrote:

> >> What makes you glad he did?
> >
> > cos it upset the biased pro-Hillary fake news journo idiots, Trump Jr could do/write anything and the morons going to whinge about it, so it great when he does something that really upsets them, more the better!
> >

> Wow. So lying is ok if it just annoys the right people.
>
> You're dumber than I ever could have thought. And you're going to stay
> that way too.

can't possibly be as dumb as you, you actually reckon Marxism has a future and is a good idea, you're so dumb you ignore the total and utter disaster that it is and just want to impose misery/hardship on many people as possible with your sick wrong incredibly dumb ideas.

The Iceberg

Aug 12, 2018, 11:50:34 AM8/12/18
On Sunday, 12 August 2018 14:35:26 UTC+1, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> > cos it upset the biased pro-Hillary fake news journo idiots, Trump Jr could do/write anything and the morons going to whinge about it, so it great when he does something that really upsets them, more the better!
>
> But it's okay for him to lie and fabric screenshots with false information to feed to to the American public? You are okay being manipulated in such way?

how am I being "manipulated"?! if it's not accurate he prob saw it somewhere, thought it looked good and posted it, was just made a mistake, big deal. We all know for a fact all the MMS polls will try to tell everyone the Demorats are a 100% sure win landslide and take over the whole Congress, like they said about Brexit and about Hillary, you didn't mind that.

The Iceberg

Aug 12, 2018, 11:51:29 AM8/12/18
On Saturday, 11 August 2018 18:49:12 UTC+1, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> omg!!! Scary really where we are heading to.

you nuts would get scared by a paper bag! this nothing like as scary as saying Hillary was 96% certain to win! LOL

PeteWasLucky

Aug 12, 2018, 7:12:24 PM8/12/18
> how am I being "manipulated"?! if it's not accurate he prob saw it somewhere, thought it looked good and posted it, was just made a mistake, big deal. We all know for a fact all the MMS polls will try to tell everyone the Demorats are a 100% sure win landslide and take over the whole Congress, like they said about Brexit and about Hillary, you didn't mind that.

Do you know how he published the lie?

The Iceberg

Aug 12, 2018, 8:19:10 PM8/12/18
On Monday, 13 August 2018 00:12:24 UTC+1, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> > how am I being "manipulated"?! if it's not accurate he prob saw it somewhere, thought it looked good and posted it, was just made a mistake, big deal. We all know for a fact all the MMS polls will try to tell everyone the Demorats are a 100% sure win landslide and take over the whole Congress, like they said about Brexit and about Hillary, you didn't mind that.
>
> Do you know how he published the lie?

no don't really care, he made a mistake, so what. Does it upset you that Trump might be more popular than Obama? LOL

PeteWasLucky

Aug 12, 2018, 9:10:25 PM8/12/18
> no don't really care, he made a mistake, so what. Does it upset you that Trump might be more popular than Obama? LOL

I don't care if Trump does better or worse, I am upset and worried on the direction we are heading to when truth doesn't matter any more to the extent that the son of the president of US photoshops a screenshot of a news channel to over impose a lie to the public just because it crossed his mind to do exactly this.

If he wanted to pass a fact he read somewhere he should simply have refereed to the source instead of whatever he did.

Calimero

Aug 12, 2018, 10:55:09 PM8/12/18
Lol, do you really think HE photoshopped it? Obviously he reposted something he liked. Which someone else had manipulated in order to reflect a poll which indeed had the orange clown with a 50 % approval.

Jeesh ....

Max

The Iceberg

Aug 13, 2018, 3:17:31 AM8/13/18
you must be like a nervous wreck! last year you were actually terrified Trump was going to nuke the world! LOL this is why am so glad TRUMP WON! only person to blame for warping the truth is the lying anti-Trump MMS!

The Iceberg

Aug 13, 2018, 3:18:38 AM8/13/18
Whisper said PWL prob just believes anything CNN says, Raja definitely does, even better Raja actually defends it when it proven wrong and is fake news, he don't even think about it!

Brian W Lawrence

Aug 14, 2018, 9:37:35 AM8/14/18
On 12/08/2018 14:48, Calimero wrote:
> On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 3:35:26 PM UTC+2, PeteWasLucky wrote:

> And you won't dispute the fact that there was a poll recently which indeed had a 50 % approval rating for the orange clown, or do you??

Not for the first time with Rasmussen though.

<http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/trump_approval_index_history>

The Iceberg

Aug 14, 2018, 10:45:16 AM8/14/18
so there was a poll, so he was correct?! don't forget all the (self)acclaimed polls have been massively wrong multiple times so this Rasmussen poll just sounds better than them.

Brian W Lawrence

Aug 14, 2018, 11:08:19 AM8/14/18
On 14/08/2018 15:45, The Iceberg wrote:
> On Tuesday, 14 August 2018 14:37:35 UTC+1, Brian W Lawrence wrote:
>> On 12/08/2018 14:48, Calimero wrote:
>>> On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 3:35:26 PM UTC+2, PeteWasLucky wrote:
>>
>>> And you won't dispute the fact that there was a poll recently which indeed had a 50 % approval rating for the orange clown, or do you??
>>
>> Not for the first time with Rasmussen though.
>>
>> <http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/trump_approval_index_history>
>
> so there was a poll, so he was correct?!

The image he posted was a screengrab from CNN which had been
'photoshopped', changing the actual 40% rating to 50%. Not by
jr. though.

> don't forget all the (self)acclaimed polls have been massively wrong multiple times
> so this Rasmussen poll just sounds better than them.

Polls are neither right nor wrong, they are just a measure of a few
people's opinion on a given day at a given time. No polls by any
reputable poster have been 'massively wrong', since they are not
predictive.

Rasmussen is consistently higher than any other poll. The link
I posted shows every Rasmussen poll since the inauguration. I
think they have shown him with a rating below 40% only 5 times,
in early August 2017.

The Iceberg

Aug 17, 2018, 4:13:49 AM8/17/18
On Tuesday, 14 August 2018 16:08:19 UTC+1, Brian W Lawrence wrote:
> On 14/08/2018 15:45, The Iceberg wrote:

> >> Not for the first time with Rasmussen though.
> >>
> >> <http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/trump_approval_index_history>
> >
> > so there was a poll, so he was correct?!
>
> The image he posted was a screengrab from CNN which had been
> 'photoshopped', changing the actual 40% rating to 50%. Not by
> jr. though.
>
> > don't forget all the (self)acclaimed polls have been massively wrong multiple times
> > so this Rasmussen poll just sounds better than them.
>
> Polls are neither right nor wrong, they are just a measure of a few
> people's opinion on a given day at a given time. No polls by any
> reputable poster have been 'massively wrong', since they are not
> predictive.

HAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHA!

> Rasmussen is consistently higher than any other poll. The link
> I posted shows every Rasmussen poll since the inauguration. I
> think they have shown him with a rating below 40% only 5 times,
> in early August 2017.

this Rasmussen is clearly the best and most accurate poll out there.

Brian W Lawrence

Aug 17, 2018, 4:25:07 AM8/17/18
Your idiocy knows no bounds!

The Iceberg

Aug 18, 2018, 5:02:35 AM8/18/18
you love for Hillary has no bounds!

Brian W Lawrence

Aug 19, 2018, 9:17:19 AM8/19/18
Thanks for proving my case, as you never fail to do.