Querry takes the first TB

PeteWasLucky

Jul 14, 2017, 9:00:12 AM7/14/17
Who will win the next TB?

PeteWasLucky

Jul 14, 2017, 10:16:08 AM7/14/17
I hope Querry wins it.

Whisper

Jul 14, 2017, 10:54:38 AM7/14/17
On 15/07/2017 12:16 AM, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> I hope Querry wins it.

You have a very sad approach to tennis. I never took much pleasure when
my faves beat weak players in slam finals. In fact I felt a bit cheated
as these slam finals are forgotten in a few weeks. You have the
opposite approach. You would rather Fed play Simon & Bagditis types in
slam finals. In fact you relish it. I can't take you seriously as a
pure tennis fan when you don't want to see the best, most dangerous guys
in slam finals. Sport is meant to be a true battle of the best
available players, not some outclassed patsy being ripped to shreds.
Boring for true tennis fans. Fed fans are something else. Weirdos imo.

They make movies about Borg v Mac, while Borg v Tanner, Mac v Lewis are
forgotten, just as nearly all Fed's slam wins are hard to remember as
they are not memorable.

In fact the only Fed slam finals people will remember are the ones v
Nadal, exactly the kind of opponent you don't want Fed to ever play.

---
http://www.avg.com

Gracchus

Jul 14, 2017, 10:59:33 AM7/14/17
On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 7:54:38 AM UTC-7, Whisper wrote:
> On 15/07/2017 12:16 AM, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> > I hope Querry wins it.

> You have a very sad approach to tennis. I never took much pleasure when
> my faves beat weak players in slam finals. In fact I felt a bit cheated
> as these slam finals are forgotten in a few weeks. You have the
> opposite approach. You would rather Fed play Simon & Bagditis types in
> slam finals. In fact you relish it. I can't take you seriously as a
> pure tennis fan when you don't want to see the best, most dangerous guys
> in slam finals. Sport is meant to be a true battle of the best
> available players, not some outclassed patsy being ripped to shreds.
> Boring for true tennis fans. Fed fans are something else. Weirdos imo.

> They make movies about Borg v Mac, while Borg v Tanner, Mac v Lewis are
> forgotten, just as nearly all Fed's slam wins are hard to remember as
> they are not memorable.

Save your "butthurt" until after Federer wins his record 8th Wimbledon. There's still a chance now that a spoiler will spare you the pain.

PeteWasLucky

Jul 14, 2017, 11:02:18 AM7/14/17
> You have a very sad approach to tennis

I am really happy not sad. What about you?

Guypers

Jul 14, 2017, 11:07:23 AM7/14/17
Nadal is tier 2, after six years first week losses at W!! Rog is God, sukkitup croat, you are a loser!!!!!!!!!!!

Bharath Purohit

Jul 14, 2017, 11:19:43 AM7/14/17
4th round is not first week you pathetic piece of shit !

Have some knowledge of tennis first , fuck off until then retard.

PeteWasLucky

Jul 14, 2017, 11:22:27 AM7/14/17
> 4th round is not first week

First week + 1/8

Guypers

Jul 14, 2017, 11:22:40 AM7/14/17
On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 11:19:43 AM UTC-4, Bharath Purohit wrote:
> 4th round is not first week you pathetic piece of shit !
>
> Have some knowledge of tennis first , fuck off until then retard.

Gungadin, go fuckacow or sukkmydick, ok sand nigger!???

Whisper

Jul 14, 2017, 12:58:45 PM7/14/17
On 15/07/2017 1:02 AM, PeteWasLucky wrote:
>> You have a very sad approach to tennis
>
> I am really happy not sad. What about you?

I'm sure you're happy, you're just a very different 'tennis fan' to most
people.

When Chris Lewis made the Wimbledon final v McEnroe, & Pioline Wimbledon
final v Sampras I was very disappointed & lost interest in watching.
You're the exact opposite - you pray for the weakest possible players
for Fed. I will never relate to that. It only makes sense if Fed is
your brother or something, but a true sports fan you most certainly are not.

Whisper

Jul 14, 2017, 12:59:55 PM7/14/17
Roger is a very fine tennis player. Most of his fans are cowards from
what I see. Petrified of tough opposition. Oddballs.

Gracchus

Jul 14, 2017, 1:04:59 PM7/14/17
On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 9:58:45 AM UTC-7, Whisper wrote:
> On 15/07/2017 1:02 AM, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> >> You have a very sad approach to tennis
> >
> > I am really happy not sad. What about you?
> >

> I'm sure you're happy, you're just a very different 'tennis fan' to most
> people.
>
> When Chris Lewis made the Wimbledon final v McEnroe, & Pioline Wimbledon
> final v Sampras I was very disappointed & lost interest in watching.
> You're the exact opposite - you pray for the weakest possible players
> for Fed. I will never relate to that. It only makes sense if Fed is
> your brother or something, but a true sports fan you most certainly are not.

First of all, stop whining. You should be happy that a fellow Croatian cheater is in the Wimbledon final. And putting McEnroe's Chris Lewis match alongside Borg-Tanner is really stupid, because I remember the latter, and it was an excellent 5-setter. Tanner did a hell of a lot better vs. Borg than Connors the previous year.

Whisper

Jul 14, 2017, 1:10:50 PM7/14/17
You get my point though?

TT

Jul 14, 2017, 1:15:50 PM7/14/17
Gracchus kirjoitti 14.7.2017 klo 20:04:
> First of all, stop whining. You should be happy that a fellow Croatian cheater is in the Wimbledon final.

lol

Haven't heard anything from Fedfans about Cilic's doping so far. Somehow
I thought that won't be the case after him getting to final...

But don't worry: Fed has been juicing whole clay season.

Gracchus

Jul 14, 2017, 1:21:13 PM7/14/17
And my point is that your comparisons are false and deliberately misleading, as usual. Chris Lewis was unseeded at Wimbledon '83. Cilic is the #7 seed at Wimbledon '17. Rafa not clearing the 4th round wasn't a fluke. He didn't make the final because he didn't deserve to. Your prediction of him getting there and crushing Federer in straight sets was worse than wishful thinking. It was a silly pipe dream.

TT

Jul 14, 2017, 1:28:58 PM7/14/17
Muller was a typical big serving 'spoiler', nothing more.

Gracchus

Jul 14, 2017, 1:32:42 PM7/14/17
So what were Rosol, Darcis, Brown, etc.? Not to mention Kyrgios and...oh, now I've lost count. Rafa's results have sucked at Wimbledon since, what--2010? The FO wins inflate his seeding there, and then this happens. No fluke.

TT

Jul 14, 2017, 1:37:41 PM7/14/17
Whisper's point was that you'd rather take Querrey over Cilic, or Muller
over Nadal to the final against Fed.

There is such thing as 'draw opening up'... Better player does not
always win...

Gracchus

Jul 14, 2017, 1:49:24 PM7/14/17
On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 10:37:41 AM UTC-7, TT wrote:

> Whisper's point was that you'd rather take Querrey over Cilic, or Muller
> over Nadal to the final against Fed.

You're seriously saying this? Plenty of times I've seen you say you want the player that's the greatest danger to Nadal lose to clear the way for him. When Djoke was trouncing him over and over, you were rooting for Djoke's opponent all the time.

> There is such thing as 'draw opening up'... Better player does not
> always win...

Yes...just as the player with the higher seeding doesn't always deserve it.