Federer vs. Nadal

1 view

Patrick Kehoe

Jan 14, 2011, 1:32:55 PM1/14/11
Federer - Zen Master - effortless power projected from internal
control, flow, elegance, enlightenment, creative, passionate, male/
female, order, he his the eternal return and curvature back to center,
spirit.

Nadal - Crusading Warrior - brutal force of external dynamism, action,
reactive, male/animalistic, metronomic, carnal, drives the will of
himself to the limts of task, temporal.

Patrick Kehoe

Jan 14, 2011, 1:34:56 PM1/14/11

[Copyright Patrick Kehoe]

:))))

Javier González

Jan 14, 2011, 1:48:10 PM1/14/11

Never mind the text, I want the copyrighted recipe of whatever you are
drinking ;)

felangey

Jan 14, 2011, 1:48:55 PM1/14/11
>Never mind the text, I want the copyrighted recipe of whatever you are
drinking ;)<

There is Absinthe in there somewhere. I can tell! ;)

Patrick Kehoe

Jan 14, 2011, 2:06:26 PM1/14/11
> drinking ;)- Hide quoted text -

Molson Breweries have the copyright/paton!

:)))

SliceAndDice

Jan 14, 2011, 2:15:58 PM1/14/11

or smoking! ;)

Patrick Kehoe

Jan 14, 2011, 2:20:17 PM1/14/11
> or smoking! ;)- Hide quoted text -

Headlines:

"Crusader Slashes Zen Master Royal Red!"

"Nadal Falls Under Federer Shotmaking Spell"

Giovanna

Jan 14, 2011, 2:25:37 PM1/14/11

Homo Sapiens vs. Neanderthal
Beauty vs. Beast
Honesty vs. Hypocrisy
Amazing Tennis vs Moonballing
WOW vs ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

RzR

Jan 14, 2011, 5:41:38 PM1/14/11

in a nutshell but thats pretty much fed vs 99% of the field

man spoiled the heck out of tennis world

RzR

Jan 14, 2011, 6:18:37 PM1/14/11

very last part i meant ;)

Scott

Jan 14, 2011, 7:05:31 PM1/14/11

'Zen Master' doesn't work for me, considering Roger's aggressiveness
and court. not to mention how often he talks trash about opponents.

Roger is immodest to a fault, and to some extent, arrogant. Rafa is
modest to a fault, and humble.

good post, though. ;

Vari L. Cinicke

Jan 14, 2011, 7:09:36 PM1/14/11
On 1/14/2011 7:05 PM, Scott wrote:
> Roger is immodest to a fault, and to some extent, arrogant. Rafa is
> modest to a fault, and humble.

Translation service turned that into:

Federer is a realist whereas Nadal has his head up his ass! :)

--
Cheers,

vc

Manco

Jan 14, 2011, 8:20:15 PM1/14/11
How the hell is Rafa humble? By showing up his opponents on court?

Patrick Kehoe

Jan 14, 2011, 8:47:28 PM1/14/11

And yet over and over and over and over broadcasters who travel and
know him to chat with him year after year say he's a humble guy...
dignified, always has the game best interest at heart, a great
sportsman... on RST he's an arrogent prick... ???

Patrick Kehoe

Jan 14, 2011, 8:50:38 PM1/14/11
On Jan 14, 4:05 pm, Scott <scott...@yahoo.com> wrote:

And Swiss alps and deserts in Dubai to meditate on/in... lost in
infinity of gradeur

vs.

Rafa the sunworshipper, bronzed beach roamer, water sport buff boy,
enjoying the carnal hedonism of an island paradise...

:)))))))))

Patrick Kehoe

Jan 17, 2011, 8:01:25 PM1/17/11
On Jan 14, 4:05 pm, Scott <scott...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 14, 1:32 pm, PatrickKehoe<pke...@telus.net> wrote:
>
> >Federer-ZenMaster - effortless power projected from internal

> > control, flow, elegance, enlightenment, creative, passionate, male/
> > female, order, he his the eternal return and curvature back to center,
> > spirit.
>
> > Nadal - Crusading Warrior - brutal force of external dynamism, action,
> > reactive, male/animalistic, metronomic, carnal, drives the will of
> > himself to the limts of task, temporal.

> 'ZenMaster' doesn't work for me, considering Roger's aggressiveness

> and court. not to mention how often he talks trash about opponents.
>
> Roger is immodest to a fault, and to some extent, arrogant. Rafa is
> modest to a fault, and humble.
>
> good post, though.  ;

Fed vs. Lacko, for those that saw it, proved Fed as Zen Master...