Rafa has the most pussy quarter possible !

Fednatic

May 22, 2015, 7:47:27 AM5/22/15

The "fix" is in again.

No credible opponent until Nole in the SF

Geez what a fucking load of shit !

SliceAndDice

May 22, 2015, 7:52:34 AM5/22/15
Umm..Dimitrov in R4, Djoker in QF, Murray in SF. I would not call it a pussy draw.

Fednatic

May 22, 2015, 8:09:14 AM5/22/15
On Fri, 22 May 2015 04:52:33 -0700 (PDT), SliceAndDice
<vish...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Umm..Dimitrov in R4, Djoker in QF, Murray in SF. I would not call it a pussy draw.

until the qf IT IS.

rux

May 25, 2015, 4:40:57 PM5/25/15
Nadal's eighth (lines 17-32) contains 1 W, 1 LL, and no Qualifiers (total softies = 2). Djoker has 1 W, 0 LL, and 4 Qualifiers (total softies = 6)

rux

May 25, 2015, 4:45:44 PM5/25/15
Seeds: Nadal has 10, 18, and 30 (total 58); Djoker has 15, 20, and 27 (total 62)

rux

May 25, 2015, 4:49:47 PM5/25/15
Of the ten highest ranked but unseeded, Nadal has two: Sock (36) and Querry (38); Djoker has none.

TT

May 25, 2015, 8:38:04 PM5/25/15
25.5.2015, 23:40, rux kirjoitti:
> Nadal's eighth (lines 17-32) contains 1 W, 1 LL, and no Qualifiers (total softies = 2). Djoker has 1 W, 0 LL, and 4 Qualifiers (total softies = 6)

Nadal is on same quarter with Djokovic....

TT

May 25, 2015, 8:42:12 PM5/25/15
25.5.2015, 23:49, rux kirjoitti:
> Of the ten highest ranked but unseeded, Nadal has two: Sock (36) and Querry (38); Djoker has none.

That just means Nadal's quarter is super hard since those nobodies can't
stop Djokovic before facing Nadal.

rux

May 26, 2015, 3:10:19 PM5/26/15
No, the figures are for Nadal's EIGHTH vs Djoker's, i.e. each one's half of their Quarter- the ones they have to get through before they face each other. Eighths.

Fednatic

Jun 1, 2015, 12:18:23 AM6/1/15
On Tue, 26 May 2015 12:10:18 -0700 (PDT), rux <ruxx...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>No, the figures are for Nadal's EIGHTH vs Djoker's, i.e. each one's half of their Quarter- the ones they have to get through before they face each other. Eighths.

hoe come fed gets zmonfils in R4 ehilr #7 Rafa get a #128 type
journeyman.