OT: Zapruder film of JFK hit was altered

Scott

Apr 16, 2011, 6:35:46 PM4/16/11
JFK's revenge part 1- the Zapruder film was altered
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Am4qdl9PTA

seems pretty convincing to me.

uly...@mscomm.com

Apr 16, 2011, 6:41:44 PM4/16/11
Read Posner's "Case Closed," that'll be pretty convincing that Oswald
acted alone. In fact, it's conclusive.

All these conspiracy bozos never stop to think this: no one on earth
can keep a trivial secret for 5 minutes. But somehow, this monstrously
humungous secret has been kept for 50 years? Yeah, right.

Scott

Apr 16, 2011, 6:43:52 PM4/16/11

it took six minutes for you to defend the establishment? can't you do
it faster than that?

Raja, The Great

Apr 16, 2011, 8:06:30 PM4/16/11
On Apr 16, 5:35 pm, Scott <scott...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> JFK's revenge part 1- the Zapruder film was alteredhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Am4qdl9PTA

> seems pretty convincing to me.

What does this prove?

Scott

Apr 16, 2011, 8:10:18 PM4/16/11

that Lee Harvey Oswald didn't act alone, if at all.

GOYLE

Apr 16, 2011, 8:25:11 PM4/16/11
On Apr 16, 5:35 pm, Scott <scott...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> JFK's revenge part 1- the Zapruder film was alteredhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Am4qdl9PTA

> seems pretty convincing to me.

Very boring topic. My family has read every book published about the
Kennedy Assassination and even as so much toured Dallas where the Book
Depository is. I don't find it interesting at all.

Scott

Apr 16, 2011, 8:28:29 PM4/16/11

i'm sure that means a lot to your fans.

Superdave

Apr 16, 2011, 8:35:41 PM4/16/11

so have i. been there many times. the mob hit jack. bobby too. you don't mess with sam.
ditto 4 jimmy.

Calimero

Apr 16, 2011, 9:44:13 PM4/16/11

Conspiracy bozo.

Max

Calimero

Apr 16, 2011, 9:45:50 PM4/16/11
On 17 Apr., 02:35, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, at least 4 men gunned down JFK.
I think even Jackie was in on it.

Max

GOYLE

Apr 16, 2011, 10:15:45 PM4/16/11

Could have been Oswald alone, or, agents, or Castro himself. We may
never know.

Scott

Apr 16, 2011, 10:36:50 PM4/16/11

Professional parasite.

Scott

Apr 16, 2011, 10:37:59 PM4/16/11

Oswald alone is refuted by the video. you did watch the video before
you started posting on behalf of the establishment, right? ;

Superdave

Apr 16, 2011, 10:42:20 PM4/16/11

nah it was the mob. kennedy especially bobbie were going after them so the mob
disappeared them both. same for jimmy hoffa. the mob was in real tight with the cia
who also din like the kennedys. figure it out man. thats oso why the secret was kept.
the mob does not talk. la cosa nostra n all that shit.

Superdave

Apr 16, 2011, 10:47:32 PM4/16/11

the freakin MOB did it I told you FCS !@

Jack Ruby was a MOBSTER. He was terminally ill. The MOB cut a deal with him
to kill Oswald to coverup their involvement. He went to jail and died but his
family was well cared for.

The MOB was in tight with the CIA who altered the film.

duh?

Superdave

Apr 16, 2011, 10:54:19 PM4/16/11

Upon his return to the U.S., Giancana joined the Federal Bureau of Investigation as a witness in the prosecution of
organized crime in Chicago. The police detailed officers to guard his house in Oak Park, Illinois. However, on the night
of June 19, 1975, someone recalled the police detail.[15] A gunman later entered Giancana's kitchen and shot him in the
back of the head as he was frying sausage and peppers.[16] After Giancana fell to the ground, the gunman turned him over
and shot him six more times in the face and neck. Investigators suspected that the murderer was a close friend whom
Giancana had let into the house. One reason for this suspicion was that Giancana, due to his heart problems, could not
eat spicy foods. Therefore, he might have been cooking for a friend. Giancana was killed shortly before he was scheduled
to appear before a U S Senate committee investigating supposed CIA and Cosa Nostra collusion in plots to assassinate
President John F. Kennedy.

Raja, The Great

Apr 16, 2011, 11:28:07 PM4/16/11

Well that is well known. It is impossible for one dude to plan and
kill a President.

Raja, The Great

Apr 16, 2011, 11:29:39 PM4/16/11
On Apr 16, 8:45 pm, Calimero <calimero...@gmx.de> wrote:

Gullible conservative fool. Your political ideas are naive and stupid.

Calimero

Apr 17, 2011, 4:43:46 AM4/17/11

All the evidence points to Oswald and Oswald alone.

Max

Calimero

Apr 17, 2011, 4:44:25 AM4/17/11

This fake video?
Please ...

Max

Superdave

Apr 17, 2011, 7:54:31 AM4/17/11

All the evidence you have seen maybe. But not all the evidence that exists.

Calimero

Apr 17, 2011, 8:49:48 AM4/17/11
On 17 Apr., 13:54, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:

And which "existing" evidence might point towards the contrary?
I have read the Posner and Bugliosi books who meticulously debunk
every imaginable conspiracy theory.
It is beyond me how someone in their right mind still can be convinced
that Oswald didn't act alone.

It is as if the WANT that he didn't act alone.

Max

Superdave

Apr 17, 2011, 9:00:21 AM4/17/11

Duh ....

THIS EXISTING EVIDENCE !

Giancana was killed shortly before he was scheduled to appear before a U S Senate committee investigating supposed CIA
and Cosa Nostra collusion in plots to assassinate President John F. Kennedy.

It appears that it was NOT beyond the right mind of a US Senate committee even if it WAS beyond yours.

Oh wait ! I's Max !!!

Calimero

Apr 17, 2011, 9:25:34 AM4/17/11
On 17 Apr., 15:00, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:

You call this "evidence"?
OMG, you are even dumber than I thought ...

BTW, which alleged "US Senate Committee" are you talking about?

Max

Manuel aka Xax

Apr 17, 2011, 10:25:54 AM4/17/11

That's what "trivial secrets" are for: to be shared as soon as
possible, you idiot!
Only the embarassing secrets tend to be kept: rapes, murders, lies...
this serie spreads on forever.

Note: this answer has nothing to do with JFK or any 100% USA related
mythology.
"Argumentum ad nauseam"

Manuel aka Xax

Apr 17, 2011, 10:30:11 AM4/17/11

Castro?!?
Not only your logic is compromised (from your first reply here), but
your sense of history is at best vaporware.
Try to explain how Castro and/or Cuba benefited from JFK death?

Scott

Apr 17, 2011, 10:30:52 AM4/17/11
Max, are you getting paid by the government to discourage people from
viewing the link I posted?

also, where are Posner and Bugliosi regarding the visual anomalies
pointed out in the UTube video (first post)?

Manuel aka Xax

Apr 17, 2011, 10:35:09 AM4/17/11

Even less "fake" that moon's videos / pictures, indeed.

Scott

Apr 18, 2011, 11:13:12 AM4/18/11

did you watch the video?

Calimero

Apr 18, 2011, 12:58:29 PM4/18/11

Funny that even the Russian media didn't report this "finding".

I mean, we do know that the US media are paid to suppress new
convincing evidence like this, don't we?

Max

Scott

Apr 18, 2011, 1:22:12 PM4/18/11

Max, we're still waiting to hear the answer to the question of whether
you're being paid by the US government to discourage people from
watching the video. Are you?

Superdave

Apr 18, 2011, 8:34:57 PM4/18/11

Even the US government wants nothing to do with cunts like Max.