Prince Charles: The end is near - climate change damage irreversible!

calim...@gmx.de

May 28, 2017, 8:49:12 AM5/28/17
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/mar/08/prince-charles-monarchy

So shy this whining about Trump killing the Paris Climate Agreement?
Our fate is sealed!

Max

Pelle Svanslös

May 28, 2017, 8:54:10 AM5/28/17
First paragraph:

"The Prince of Wales is to issue a warning that the world has only "100
months to act" before the damage caused by global warming becomes
irreversible."

Calimero ...? Lol

calim...@gmx.de

May 28, 2017, 10:22:32 AM5/28/17
He said that a 100 months ago, you dimwit ...

Max

bob

May 28, 2017, 6:53:49 PM5/28/17
On Sun, 28 May 2017 15:54:08 +0300, Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los>
wrote:
some scientist, that prince of wales.

bob

Pelle Svanslös

May 29, 2017, 5:35:47 AM5/29/17
I hear he isn't.

stephenJ

May 29, 2017, 9:05:41 AM5/29/17
Well 98 and change actually, but i'm betting Pelle didn't know that and
it's close enough, right? And anyway, didn't all the heroic Obama
achievements on climate change since then reset the clock on that?

😁

---

calim...@gmx.de

May 29, 2017, 11:42:43 AM5/29/17
On Monday, May 29, 2017 at 3:05:41 PM UTC+2, StephenJ wrote:
> On 5/28/2017 9:22 AM, calim...@gmx.de wrote:

> >> First paragraph:
> >>
> >> "The Prince of Wales is to issue a warning that the world has only "100
> >> months to act" before the damage caused by global warming becomes
> >> irreversible."
> >>
> >> Calimero ...? Lol
> >

> > He said that a 100 months ago, you dimwit ...
>
> Well 98 and change actually, but i'm betting Pelle didn't know that and
> it's close enough, right? And anyway, didn't all the heroic Obama
> achievements on climate change since then reset the clock on that?
>
> 😁

Sure, that's why the Gores and the Obamas bought beachfront villas in recent years. With all the money they made with their fearmongering books and speeches.

I don't know who is worse - orange clowns or disgusting hypocrites like them.

Max

bob

May 29, 2017, 8:52:25 PM5/29/17
On Mon, 29 May 2017 08:05:38 -0500, stephenJ <sja...@cox.net> wrote:

>On 5/28/2017 9:22 AM, calim...@gmx.de wrote:

>>> First paragraph:
>>>
>>> "The Prince of Wales is to issue a warning that the world has only "100
>>> months to act" before the damage caused by global warming becomes
>>> irreversible."
>>>
>>> Calimero ...? Lol
>>

>> He said that a 100 months ago, you dimwit ...
>
>Well 98 and change actually, but i'm betting Pelle didn't know that and
>it's close enough, right? And anyway, didn't all the heroic Obama
>achievements on climate change since then reset the clock on that?

obama took the chickens way out: he signed a pact in the 7.5th year of
his presidency to take effect about a decade down the road. brave man,
that obama.

bob