Why won’t Donald Trump rush to tweet criticism of attacks against Muslims?

Pelle Svanslös

Jun 19, 2017, 4:54:13 PM6/19/17
Donald Trump tweeted about the terrorist attacks in Paris in November
2015 about 3½ hours after they occurred. The following month, he tweeted
about the mass shooting in San Bernardino, Calif., 90 minutes after the
violence began. It took fewer than 12 hours from the time an EgyptAir
flight went missing in May 2016 for Trump to speculate publicly that the
attack was terror-related. More than a year later, it’s still not clear
what happened to the plane.

When terrorists drove a van into a crowd on London Bridge earlier this
month, Trump tweeted about the need to be “smart, vigilant and tough”
even before authorities identified terror as the motive behind the attack.

About 15 hours ago, as of this writing, a man drove a van into a group
of Muslims near a mosque in London. The attack, which killed one person
and injured 10 others, is being treated as terror-related by authorities
in Britain. Prime Minister Theresa May described the attack as “every
bit as sickening” as the attacks at the London Bridge and, earlier this
year, on Westminster Bridge.

Trump tweeted his condolences to the victims of those two earlier
attacks — both linked to the Islamic State — the same day they happened.
Trump has not tweeted about Sunday night’s attack on Muslims.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/06/19/why-wont-donald-trump-rush-to-tweet-criticism-of-attacks-against-muslims/?utm_term=.dc426327bf7f

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 19, 2017, 6:18:52 PM6/19/17
I forgot - how many people were murdered in the 2015 Paris attacks?
Wasn't it more than ONE, dickhead?

Max

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 19, 2017, 6:20:29 PM6/19/17
On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 10:54:13 PM UTC+2, Pelle Svanslös wrote:
WaPo!
What a bunch of deplorable "activists"!
I remember them when they still employed journalists. A long time ago.

Max

The Iceberg

Jun 20, 2017, 5:25:13 AM6/20/17
Lefty idiots like Pelle are trying to pretend this attack was exactly the same as those done by the global generally coordinated Islamic terrorist movement, as you say, very dumb.

PeteWasLucky

Jun 20, 2017, 7:21:28 AM6/20/17
> Lefty idiots like Pelle are trying to pretend this attack was exactly the same as those done by the global generally coordinated Islamic terrorist movement, as you say, very dumb.

It's exactly the same kind of attack, the individuals go to kill other people and are usually brainwashed or driven by hate.

*skriptis

Jun 20, 2017, 8:01:02 AM6/20/17
PeteWasLucky <waleed...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> > Lefty idiots like Pelle are trying to pretend this attack was exactly the same as those done by the global generally coordinated Islamic terrorist movement, as you say, very dumb.
>
> It's exactly the same kind of attack, the individuals go to kill other people and are usually brainwashed or driven by hate.

And the solution is?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Pelle Svanslös

Jun 20, 2017, 8:05:28 AM6/20/17
On 20.6.2017 14:21, PeteWasLucky wrote:
>> Lefty idiots like Pelle are trying to pretend this attack was exactly the same as those done by the global generally coordinated Islamic terrorist movement, as you say, very dumb.
>
> It's exactly the same kind of attack, the individuals go to kill other people and are usually brainwashed or driven by hate.

Not an isolated incident either. I've posted several articles on Trump
giving domestic white supremacists a free pass.

Trump is a racist.

*skriptis

Jun 20, 2017, 8:30:02 AM6/20/17
Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los> Wrote in message:
Nobody buys that shit, but even if true, so what? TT here admitted
he's a bit racist as well.

It's a free world and hippies spoke about free love. So even
leftist should be able to understand the concept.

It means you should be free to give your love to whom ever you
like. Forcing people to love or like everyone equally is
totalitarianism.

You seem like a totalitarian type.

The Iceberg

Jun 20, 2017, 6:05:59 PM6/20/17
On Tuesday, 20 June 2017 12:21:28 UTC+1, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> > Lefty idiots like Pelle are trying to pretend this attack was exactly the same as those done by the global generally coordinated Islamic terrorist movement, as you say, very dumb.
>
> It's exactly the same kind of attack, the individuals go to kill other people and are usually brainwashed or driven by hate.

no it's not, real terrorists are driven by an agenda and it's an attack on the state, this lone guy wasn't doing that.

The Iceberg

Jun 20, 2017, 6:06:26 PM6/20/17
lying again, as usual, he's no racist.

The Iceberg

Jun 20, 2017, 6:12:37 PM6/20/17
Pelle's sour grapes are just getting worse, even calling Trump a racist LOL

bob

Jun 20, 2017, 6:39:04 PM6/20/17
On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 15:05:24 +0300, Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los>
wrote:
nah.

bob

bob

Jun 20, 2017, 6:39:47 PM6/20/17
long time ago in a galaxy far far away, no doubt.

bob

Pelle Svanslös

Jun 21, 2017, 5:06:07 AM6/21/17
"I have black guys counting my money. ... I hate it ... The only guys I
want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes all day ...
Laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that".

*skriptis

Jun 21, 2017, 8:01:02 AM6/21/17
Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los> Wrote in message:
I have a hard time imagining Jamaican black pot smoking train
operator e.g. committing suicide because of the delayed train
like they do in Japan.

Can you?

It's called generalization and stereotypes. Not the best thing.
But it's just a common sense stuff.

You might dislike clay and who's to stop you from saying you
dislike Spanish tennis players (because we all know they're
mostly claycourters).

A bad thing is, not allowing for an exception, like, not having an
open mind to welcome having Feliciano Lopez, but having an
opinion, based on your experience or experience of others, is
hardly a bad thing.

Gracchus

Jun 21, 2017, 11:09:45 AM6/21/17
On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 5:01:02 AM UTC-7, *skriptis wrote:

> I have a hard time imagining Jamaican black pot smoking train
> operator e.g. committing suicide because of the delayed train
> like they do in Japan.

> Can you?

Depends on how good the ganja was, mon.

> It's called generalization and stereotypes. Not the best thing.
> But it's just a common sense stuff.

Like Cilic's sneaky little eyes!

*skriptis

Jun 21, 2017, 11:30:03 AM6/21/17
Gracchus <grac...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 5:01:02 AM UTC-7, *skriptis wrote:
>
>> I have a hard time imagining Jamaican black pot smoking train
>> operator e.g. committing suicide because of the delayed train
>> like they do in Japan.
>
>> Can you?
>
> Depends on how good the ganja was, mon.

;)

>> It's called generalization and stereotypes. Not the best thing.
>> But it's just a common sense stuff.
>
> Like Cilic's sneaky little eyes!

If you wish so, but otoh unlike Trump who's using fact based data
to form personal bias and stereotypes, you could be accused of
racism here as you're engaging in phrenology.

That's pseudoscience at the moment.

bob

Jun 21, 2017, 8:59:29 PM6/21/17
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 12:06:02 +0300, Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los>
i think he was really young when he said it, and yet as he aged he's
hired plenty of minorities and women in his companies. and omarosa
said he's not racist.

bob

Pelle Svanslös

Jun 22, 2017, 6:23:14 AM6/22/17
On 22.6.2017 3:59, bob wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 12:06:02 +0300, Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los>
> wrote:
>
>> On 21.6.2017 1:39, bob wrote:

>>> nah.
>>
>> "I have black guys counting my money. ... I hate it ... The only guys I
>> want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes all day ...
>> Laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that".
>
> i think he was really young when he said it,

There's tons more from where that came.

The good thing is that you tacitly admit that that's a demeaning slur ...

> and yet

... the bad is that you need to keep making excuses for them.

--
“Donald Trump is the weak man’s vision of a strong man.”
-- Charles Cooke