Nadal is guaranteed number 1

The Iceberg

Jun 27, 2017, 5:27:33 PM6/27/17
He's not that many points and with Murray on holiday, does anyone know how many more matches he has to win to get there?

heyg...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2017, 5:41:48 PM6/27/17
On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 5:27:33 PM UTC-4, The Iceberg wrote:
> He's not that many points and with Murray on holiday, does anyone know how many more matches he has to win to get there?

He has to earn more than 105 ranking points than Murray at W (assuming they both don't go out too early, in which case Stan and Djok have a chance mathematically).

http://live-tennis.eu/en/forecast-atp-ranking

jdeluise

Jun 27, 2017, 7:12:30 PM6/27/17
On Tue, 27 Jun 2017 14:27:31 -0700, The Iceberg wrote:

> He's not that many points and with Murray on holiday, does anyone know
> how many more matches he has to win to get there?

So he's definitely peakity peak Nadal this year and yet got smoked by Fed
multiple times and lost in a slam final to him!

Pelle Svanslos

Jun 28, 2017, 3:34:10 AM6/28/17
"You can't be BOAT if you're not the BOAT of your era".

The Iceberg

Jun 28, 2017, 4:44:31 AM6/28/17
no it's just cos he didn't play last year, he's been out of sorts until the FO final, but it's not like he was pushed there.

TT

Jun 28, 2017, 10:12:50 AM6/28/17
The Iceberg kirjoitti 28.6.2017 klo 0:27:
> He's not that many points and with Murray on holiday, does anyone know how many more matches he has to win to get there?

I think one scenario would be Fed winning Wimbledon by beating Rafa in
the final... and Rafa getting to #1. lol

But here's a picture which explains it all!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDaUWqWU0AAUdNl.jpg