Andy Murray back on track after blaming mental exhaustion for worst losing streak

Giovanna

Apr 30, 2010, 9:20:11 PM4/30/10
And he insists he has recovered from a bout of mental fatigue and is
back on track.

"Everyone's panicking saying 'what's your problem?'," he said. "I
played a couple of bad tournaments - it happens sometimes.

"Roger's had a couple of bad weeks, it happens to everybody. "I went
away, worked hard and got my mind right - I think mentally I was a bit
tired after the start of the year.