Hey Courtsie....

TT

Aug 30, 2015, 5:26:12 PM8/30/15

Giovanna

Aug 30, 2015, 9:04:46 PM8/30/15
creepy~~

Court_1

Aug 30, 2015, 9:15:37 PM8/30/15
The new BOLD Hilfiger fragrance commercial featuring Nadal:

http://www.nstperfume.com/2015/08/28/nice-abs-part-bazillionty/

TT

Aug 31, 2015, 6:59:49 AM8/31/15
31.8.2015, 4:15, Court_1 kirjoitti:
> The new BOLD Hilfiger fragrance commercial featuring Nadal:
>
> http://www.nstperfume.com/2015/08/28/nice-abs-part-bazillionty/

Creepy~~.

Pelle Svanslös

Aug 31, 2015, 8:11:41 AM8/31/15
On 31.8.2015 4:15, Court_1 wrote:
> The new BOLD Hilfiger fragrance commercial featuring Nadal:
>
> http://www.nstperfume.com/2015/08/28/nice-abs-part-bazillionty/

I would guess that pretty much rules out the hetero audience.

Court_1

Aug 31, 2015, 8:31:14 AM8/31/15
Not the hetero women. Also, most of these male cologne ads are geared towards women because women often buy cologne for males they know.

TT

Aug 31, 2015, 9:03:06 AM8/31/15
This is what a real ad for men should look like:
http://file.vintageadbrowser.com/l-a20geho7yjd78m.jpg

Court_1

Aug 31, 2015, 9:06:57 AM8/31/15
Nah, I'm not into cowboys. The new Hilfiger-Nadal campaign is good. He looks mighty FINE!

Pelle Svanslös

Aug 31, 2015, 9:41:05 AM8/31/15
On 31.8.2015 15:31, Court_1 wrote:
> On Monday, August 31, 2015 at 8:11:41 AM UTC-4, Pelle Svanslös
> wrote:
>> On 31.8.2015 4:15, Court_1 wrote:
>>> The new BOLD Hilfiger fragrance commercial featuring Nadal:
>>>
>>> http://www.nstperfume.com/2015/08/28/nice-abs-part-bazillionty/
>>
>> I would guess that pretty much rules out the hetero audience.
>
> Not the hetero women.

Who's probably buying it for the casual gay friend. Which would leave
the market kinda dwindling.

My guess is, this campaign will be quietly shelved just as quickly as
Rogi's perfume business.

Is Hilpfiger a gay brand anyway?