Nadal will be victorious today

PeteWasLucky

Jul 10, 2017, 2:50:50 PM7/10/17
Muller is old

Shakes

Jul 10, 2017, 3:06:23 PM7/10/17
On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 11:50:50 AM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> Muller is old

Ok thanks.

jdeluise

Jul 10, 2017, 3:07:22 PM7/10/17
On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 11:50:48 -0700, PeteWasLucky wrote:

> Muller is old

He looks like he's gaining a few years in the last few games alone! And
of course Rafa is doing his typical growling and snarling after he wins
his service games in an attempt to subdue Muller.

I'd still give a very slight edge to Muller because of the serving order,
and generally is serving well today.

jdeluise

Jul 10, 2017, 3:08:10 PM7/10/17
Two points away! Go Muller!

RaspingDrive

Jul 10, 2017, 3:09:21 PM7/10/17
Low percentage drop shots can't win against Nadal.

TT

Jul 10, 2017, 3:21:00 PM7/10/17
PeteWasLucky kirjoitti 10.7.2017 klo 21:50:
> Muller is old

Rafa seems too nervous to win & serving second...

2/16 breakpoints, abysmal.

I just tuned in a while ago and saw Rafa fucking up 3 breakpoints. So
what happened in rest of the match?

Shakes

Jul 10, 2017, 3:21:15 PM7/10/17
On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 11:50:50 AM UTC-7, PeteWasLucky wrote:
> Muller is old

I thought Muller would be finished by now ? :)

PeteWasLucky

Jul 10, 2017, 3:22:10 PM7/10/17
> Ok thanks

The younger guy should win this marathon, absolutely.

TT

Jul 10, 2017, 3:27:59 PM7/10/17
PeteWasLucky kirjoitti 10.7.2017 klo 22:22:
>> Ok thanks
>
> The younger guy should win this marathon, absolutely.

What the hell are you talking about... Muller is 34, Nadal 31. Longest
rally 12 shots.

Is the grass still 'slow'?

soccerfan777

Jul 10, 2017, 3:31:07 PM7/10/17
12 shots didn't happen during Becker/Edberg/Lendl days at Wimbledon.

Manuel aka Xax

Jul 10, 2017, 4:45:36 PM7/10/17
+1

John Liang