Hey Court1 - George Clooney has twins!

The Iceberg

Jun 6, 2017, 6:26:07 PM6/6/17
Amal Clooney has given birth to twins - a girl named Ella and a boy named Alexander.

PeteWasLucky

Jun 6, 2017, 6:42:53 PM6/6/17
Oh my..
I am little younger than him and my youngest is 15 and can't wait until he finishes HS and college.

Gracchus

Jun 6, 2017, 6:54:30 PM6/6/17
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 3:26:07 PM UTC-7, The Iceberg wrote:

> Amal Clooney has given birth to twins - a girl named Ella and a boy named Alexander.

So...is there a point to this announcement?

Court_1

Jun 6, 2017, 9:38:16 PM6/6/17
Who's the real father?

bob

Jun 6, 2017, 9:49:23 PM6/6/17
On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 18:38:15 -0700 (PDT), Court_1
<olymp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Who's the real father?

john travolta.

bob

TT

Jun 7, 2017, 4:53:56 AM6/7/17
Roger Federer, obviously. (after all it's twins)

The Iceberg

Jun 7, 2017, 5:01:21 AM6/7/17
Court1 has repeatedly said that she has 100% proof and it well known that Clooney is a raving and proud gay! :)

Federer Fanatic

Jun 7, 2017, 5:09:07 AM6/7/17
Haha. Fed's real source of income?

FF

Court_1

Jun 7, 2017, 6:35:25 AM6/7/17
On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 5:01:21 AM UTC-4, The Iceberg wrote:

> Court1 has repeatedly said that she has 100% proof and it well known that Clooney is a raving and proud gay! :)

You do know that they used IVF to conceive right? It was in the news.

Gracchus

Jun 7, 2017, 9:11:19 AM6/7/17
But even if that weren't the case, so what? Iceberg apparently holds the simplistic and archaic belief that any man or woman who completes the sex act--even once--with someone of the opposite gender is certified hetero. But one could build a sizable list of famous gay/bi people with children in no time.