Iceberg are you well?

*skriptis

Jun 3, 2017, 7:30:03 PM6/3/17
I hope so.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 3, 2017, 8:00:09 PM6/3/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 1:30:03 AM UTC+2, *skriptis wrote:
> I hope so.
> --

Idiot.

bob

Jun 3, 2017, 9:40:59 PM6/3/17
On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 01:24:10 +0200 (CEST), *skriptis
<skri...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:

>I hope so.

he's smart enough to stay off london bridge.

bob

Federer Fanatic

Jun 4, 2017, 4:35:46 AM6/4/17
Pity...

FF

Pelle Svanslös

Jun 4, 2017, 5:38:09 AM6/4/17
So are the centipedes in his neighbour's rosegarden.

--
“Donald Trump is the weak man’s vision of a strong man.”
-- Charles Cooke

The Iceberg

Jun 4, 2017, 5:39:35 AM6/4/17
Thanks for the concern guys! yeah! was a few bridges away from where it happened, am good and well! these scumbag terrorists would get the deep fat fryer if I had my way!

The Iceberg

Jun 4, 2017, 5:44:45 AM6/4/17
Thanks a lot!! the bridge isn't that interesting, but Borough Market is a nice place, with lots of nice pubs and food stalls.