Barometer match for Djokovic

rec.sport.tennis

May 13, 2017, 4:09:50 AM5/13/17
Win or narrow defeat and you think the old Djokovic is on the way back

easy win for Nadal and Joker's got lot of work to do to win slams again

*skriptis

May 13, 2017, 7:30:02 AM5/13/17
"rec.sport.tennis" <rec.spor...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Win or narrow defeat and you think the old Djokovic is on the way back
>
> easy win for Nadal and Joker's got lot of work to do to win slams again

No "easy win for Djokovic"?
:)

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

rec.sport.tennis

May 13, 2017, 7:36:49 AM5/13/17
On Sat, 13 May 2017 13:07:53 +0200, *skriptis wrote:

> "rec.sport.tennis" <rec.spor...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> Win or narrow defeat and you think the old Djokovic is on the way back
>>
>> easy win for Nadal and Joker's got lot of work to do to win slams again
>>

> No "easy win for Djokovic"?
> :)

Included under "win"

Hope that helps

bob

May 13, 2017, 7:43:56 AM5/13/17
On Sat, 13 May 2017 13:07:53 +0200 (CEST), *skriptis
<skri...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:

>"rec.sport.tennis" <rec.spor...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> Win or narrow defeat and you think the old Djokovic is on the way back
>>
>> easy win for Nadal and Joker's got lot of work to do to win slams again
>>

>No "easy win for Djokovic"?
>:)

unless djok has done a complete rebound in the past few weeks that i
missed his form is really bad and he likely won't make it to the SF.

bob

kaennorsing

May 13, 2017, 7:50:13 AM5/13/17
Op zaterdag 13 mei 2017 13:43:56 UTC+2 schreef bob:
You definitely missed something as he already is in the SF starting in an hour.

*skriptis

May 13, 2017, 8:30:03 AM5/13/17
"rec.sport.tennis" <rec.spor...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> On Sat, 13 May 2017 13:07:53 +0200, *skriptis wrote:
>
>> "rec.sport.tennis" <rec.spor...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>>> Win or narrow defeat and you think the old Djokovic is on the way back
>>>
>>> easy win for Nadal and Joker's got lot of work to do to win slams again
>>>

>> No "easy win for Djokovic"?
>> :)
>
> Included under "win"
>
> Hope that helps

But as much as unlikely it is, wouldn't an easy win over Nadal, at
this stage, confuse as all?

*skriptis

May 13, 2017, 8:30:03 AM5/13/17
kaennorsing <ljub...@hotmail.com> Wrote in message:
lol

Jason White

May 13, 2017, 2:13:18 PM5/13/17
On Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 1:09:50 AM UTC-7, rec.sport.tennis wrote:
> Win or narrow defeat and you think the old Djokovic is on the way back
>
> easy win for Nadal and Joker's got lot of work to do to win slams again

Loss provided important info. Djokovic knows how far away he is, and how much he needs to work. He can't just pick up where he left things from a year ago. If he needed confirmation, this loss to Nadal was it.

Jason White

May 13, 2017, 2:21:32 PM5/13/17
He needs match play. Practice can never simulate real matches. The walkover provided from the idiot weak ass Nishikori does not help.

kaennorsing

May 13, 2017, 3:13:43 PM5/13/17
Op zaterdag 13 mei 2017 20:21:32 UTC+2 schreef Jason White:
True, I was watching early part of the match today and it looked like Novak hadn't picked up a racquet in months. Lacking any sort of rhythm, while his game hinges on it.

Though their next match should be much closer he's unlikely to recover the form in time to stop Rafa at the FO... Dare I say it... We may need Federer to do the impossible.

bob

May 14, 2017, 7:36:41 AM5/14/17
i was responding to another post showing the whole rome draw for rafa,
djok, murray. got this reply in the wrong thread.

bob