Twitter Founder Apologizes for Giving President Trump a Platform

Pelle Svanslös

May 21, 2017, 3:38:59 PM5/21/17
"I think that maybe I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Twitter," Trump
told Fox News in March.

"It's a very bad thing, Twitter's role in that," Williams said. "If it's
true that he wouldn't be president if it weren't for Twitter, then yeah,
I'm sorry."

"I thought once everybody could speak freely and exchange information
and ideas, the world is automatically going to be a better place,"
Williams said. "I was wrong about that."

http://fortune.com/2017/05/21/donald-trump-twitter-evan-williams/

*skriptis

May 21, 2017, 4:01:02 PM5/21/17
Pelle Svanslös <pe...@svans.los> Wrote in message:
So more censorship is to be expected. Nothing new from the "liberals".

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/