2017年5月13日 凌晨12:09:272017/5/13
收件者:
If Djokovic wins:

#13 on the slam count. Double slam. Gets to within one slam of Sampras and Nadal. With double slam, might be considered on same level by experts. Perhaps higher.

If Nadal wins:
#15 on the slam count, pass Sampras. Incredible 10th French. Gets back to a deficit of three on all-time slam record.

Madrid semi match will be very interesting, a nice preview. Imagine if they play French final this year. Just think if Djokovic prevents Nadal history @ French, then a few weeks later once again prevents Federer history @ Wimbledon!

The conversations and debates would have different tone suddenly!

bob

未讀,
2017年5月13日 清晨7:20:352017/5/13
收件者:
djokovic has a ways to go before either of those will happen. his game
isn't where it needs to be, not close. you're referring to djok of
last year or prior.

bob

kaennorsing

未讀,
2017年5月13日 清晨7:53:232017/5/13
收件者:
Op zaterdag 13 mei 2017 06:09:27 UTC+2 schreef Jason White:
Highly unlikely Djoker stops both Fed and Nadal at this point. If he does he will immediately overtake Rafa and Sampras to #2 open era.

The Iceberg

未讀,
2017年5月13日 上午8:02:492017/5/13
收件者:
LOL

kaennorsing

未讀,
2017年5月13日 上午9:47:182017/5/13
收件者:
Op zaterdag 13 mei 2017 14:02:49 UTC+2 schreef The Iceberg:
You can laugh but it's not funny at all.

Court_1

未讀,
2017年5月13日 晚上8:00:252017/5/13
收件者:
On Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 7:53:23 AM UTC-4, kaennorsing wrote:

> Highly unlikely Djoker stops both Fed and Nadal at this point. If he does he will immediately overtake Rafa and Sampras to #2 open era.

This struggling Djokovic isn't stopping Federer or Nadal. Federer and Nadal if they continue with their 2017 form will both crush this version of Djokovic. Djokovic is having trouble getting by players like Querrey/Istomin/Goffin/Bautista Agut, forget about other ATG great players.

RaspingDrive

未讀,
2017年5月15日 上午8:59:412017/5/15
收件者:
First to complete the Double CGS. Would be very very impressive, showing he is a complete master on all surfaces.

bob

未讀,
2017年5月18日 下午5:14:462017/5/18
收件者:
seems that 8th Wimbledon far outweighs a 2nd FO in fed's mind. just
like he told us in january, just like i told you last week.

bob

RaspingDrive

未讀,
2017年5月18日 晚上8:40:322017/5/18
收件者:
My position based on Federer's comments was that if he were playing FO, it would be with the intention of winning it. There were enough tune ups for WImbledon and last year he played Wimbledon reaching the semis without playing FO as a tune up.

bob

未讀,
2017年5月18日 晚上8:59:242017/5/18
收件者:
On Thu, 18 May 2017 17:40:31 -0700 (PDT), RaspingDrive
<raspin...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 5:14:46 PM UTC-4, bob wrote:
>> On Mon, 15 May 2017 05:59:39 -0700 (PDT), RaspingDrive
>> <raspin...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >First to complete the Double CGS. Would be very very impressive, showing he is a complete master on all surfaces.
>>
>> seems that 8th Wimbledon far outweighs a 2nd FO in fed's mind. just
>> like he told us in january, just like i told you last week.
>>
>> bob
>
>My position based on Federer's comments was that if he were playing FO, it would be with the intention of winning it.

oh my. go run for office. just man up.

bob

RaspingDrive

未讀,
2017年5月18日 晚上9:13:002017/5/18
收件者:
On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 8:59:24 PM UTC-4, bob wrote:
> On Thu, 18 May 2017 17:40:31 -0700 (PDT), RaspingDrive

> >My position based on Federer's comments was that if he were playing FO, it would be with the intention of winning it.
>
> oh my. go run for office. just man up.
>
> bob

I have explained my PoV.
0 則新訊息