Zverev beats Federer 6-3 6-4

StephenJ

Aug 13, 2017, 5:19:04 PM8/13/17
Zverev wins Montreal! Well done Z!

calim...@gmx.de

Aug 13, 2017, 5:20:41 PM8/13/17
On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 11:19:04 PM UTC+2, StephenJ wrote:
> Zverev wins Montreal! Well done Z!

You are praising him? A German???

OK, now I get it - you think he is basically a Russian ...

Max

TT

Aug 13, 2017, 5:24:09 PM8/13/17
StephenJ kirjoitti 14.8.2017 klo 0:19:
> Zverev wins Montreal! Well done Z!

Outclassed Federer at Rogers' Cup.

Jason White

Aug 13, 2017, 5:40:38 PM8/13/17
On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 2:19:04 PM UTC-7, StephenJ wrote:
> Zverev wins Montreal! Well done Z!

Should reach second week of US Open, at least. Only a matter of time that he's lifting the biggest trophies. Z's got huge game.

The Iceberg

Aug 13, 2017, 6:41:30 PM8/13/17
he always been my pick of them, but I still skeptical about him at slams as his performance has been very poor in them.

Patrick Kehoe

Aug 13, 2017, 8:33:14 PM8/13/17
On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 2:19:04 PM UTC-7, StephenJ wrote:
> Zverev wins Montreal! Well done Z!

Yes, great performance and great WEEK by Zverev. He seems destined to be #1, win majors, etc., just a matter of when...

Patrick Kehoe

Aug 13, 2017, 8:34:21 PM8/13/17
He did indeed. Full marks to Zverev. Cincinnati awaits thee NextGen star.

StephenJ

Aug 13, 2017, 10:26:30 PM8/13/17
Yes, it was a routine easy win by Z. Very impressive, never let Fed breathe.