Rafa almost a YEAR now without a title

Superdave

Mar 21, 2010, 12:13:15 AM3/21/10

That SUCKS bad, real bad. Even when Fed had mono he did way better than that.

But, I got a replenished supply of cutlery forks ready and waiting for rafa if
necessary.

wkhedr

Mar 21, 2010, 7:35:58 AM3/21/10

he will win all the clay titles.

Administrator

Mar 21, 2010, 7:49:30 AM3/21/10

Yes he will. Going to be some very worried posters here during the clay
season!

TT

Mar 21, 2010, 8:48:43 AM3/21/10

Vari has gone hiding already!

TT

Mar 21, 2010, 8:53:02 AM3/21/10
TT wrote:

> Vari has gone hiding already! ;)

Better. Sorry, forgot to add gay smiley! ;) :) :-P

Administrator

Mar 21, 2010, 9:03:01 AM3/21/10

Yes Vari only posts when he is absolutely sure there is no threat from
Nadal. So don't expect to hear from him for a while :-)

Superdave

Mar 21, 2010, 9:38:27 AM3/21/10

I noticed that as well.

At least you and I both put it on the line.

felangey

Mar 21, 2010, 10:32:00 AM3/21/10
> Yes Vari only posts when he is absolutely sure there is no threat from
> Nadal. So don't expect to hear from him for a while :-)

If that's the case, then Vari will be along anytime now. :)

Giovanna

Mar 21, 2010, 11:50:02 AM3/21/10

> he will win all the clay titles.

lol~~

TT

Mar 21, 2010, 11:54:02 AM3/21/10
Giovanna wrote:
>> he will win all the clay titles.
>
> lol~~

And grass titles too!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/roddickwatch/animated%20gifs/rafaclip.gif

Manco

Mar 21, 2010, 12:44:55 PM3/21/10
On Mar 21, 8:50 am, Giovanna <giovana...@bol.com.br> wrote:
> > he will win all the clay titles.
>
> lol~~

2nd lol~~~~

Sakari Lund

Mar 21, 2010, 1:52:20 PM3/21/10
On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 04:35:58 -0700 (PDT), wkhedr <wkh...@my-deja.com>
wrote:

Let's say that if he doesn't win (well most of them anyway), then it
is time to get worried.

ca1houn

Mar 21, 2010, 1:55:55 PM3/21/10

never worried 16 slams clam you down

ca1houn

Mar 21, 2010, 1:57:32 PM3/21/10

like you did before Nadal won the bullshit doubles title. Face it
when nadal lose to ljuba you pussy out

TT

Mar 21, 2010, 2:09:22 PM3/21/10

So what planet are you from? Uranus?

Superdave

Mar 21, 2010, 9:04:30 PM3/21/10

exactly. get ready.

bob

Mar 21, 2010, 11:13:51 PM3/21/10

rafa's level is nowhere near where it was 1 yr ago today. remains to
be seen if it will ever be.

bob