Guess where I am, Fedfans!

The Iceberg

Jul 6, 2017, 6:52:34 AM7/6/17
Yeah they've let me into Wimbledon! Hehe am watching Cilic practice and Fed should be absolutely terrified! He smacking the ball very powerfully heavy but exceptionally deep on both sides! Raonic was just here and I tried to ask him if he knew Patrick Kehoe and Court1 but he just walked right past and kept frowning confused like, I think he v focused! Mahut is angrily hitting ground strokes and balls out the court, maybe he heard Kim Klijsters was here earlier too!
Will let you know the Fedfan situation later, they all quiet at this morning, too quiet!!

ahonkan

Jul 6, 2017, 7:22:39 AM7/6/17
On Thursday, 6 July 2017 16:22:34 UTC+5:30, The Iceberg wrote:
> Yeah they've let me into Wimbledon! Hehe am watching Cilic practice and Fed should be absolutely terrified!

You are confused, as always. Cilic is in Rafa's quarter. So it's Rafa who
should be terrified of Cilic. Or do you expect Cilic to beat Rafa & Murray
& also Fed to beat Zverev/ Raonic & Djoker to face Cilic in the final?

TT

Jul 6, 2017, 4:56:09 PM7/6/17
The Iceberg kirjoitti 6.7.2017 klo 13:52:
> Yeah they've let me into Wimbledon! Hehe am watching Cilic practice and Fed should be absolutely terrified!

Rafa even more since they'll be meeting at the QF!

DavidW

Jul 6, 2017, 5:22:45 PM7/6/17
On 6/07/2017 8:52 PM, The Iceberg wrote:
> Yeah they've let me into Wimbledon!

Where was security? :-)

krisr...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2017, 11:31:16 PM7/6/17
The tiolet needs a fresh head inside it. Go Fedfans.

The Iceberg

Jul 7, 2017, 5:06:13 AM7/7/17
LOL you have to write about Cilic cos of that silly thread PwL started.