Gotta disagree Sakari

WatchDemo

Sep 2, 2011, 7:12:20 PM9/2/11
Just saw pre-match interview with Kirilenko, and she's pretty, but Ivanovic
is a beauty.

TT

Sep 2, 2011, 7:19:33 PM9/2/11
3.9.2011 2:12, WatchDemo kirjoitti:
> Just saw pre-match interview with Kirilenko, and she's pretty, but
> Ivanovic is a beauty.

Kirilenko has lost some of her looks perhaps. She's a dog nowadays. :)

Sakari Lund

Sep 3, 2011, 10:19:30 AM9/3/11
On Fri, 2 Sep 2011 16:12:20 -0700, "WatchDemo" <Watc...@zilch.com>
wrote:

>Just saw pre-match interview with Kirilenko, and she's pretty, but Ivanovic
>is a beauty.

Actually what I have seen of Kirilenko recently, she doesn't look
quite as beautiful as before, don't know what has happened.

Also you can check these... :-)

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/swimsuit/modelfeatured/maria_kirilenko/2009/athletes/1/16/index.htm

Court_1

Sep 3, 2011, 10:32:25 AM9/3/11
Kirilenko is not so hot, at least in the face. She has a nice body. I
was looking more closely at her in her match against McHale. Her face
is just "meh." Ivanovic blows her away in the face dept IMO.

TT

Sep 3, 2011, 11:35:15 AM9/3/11

WatchDemo

Sep 3, 2011, 11:35:41 AM9/3/11
"Sakari Lund" wrote in message

>http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/swimsuit/modelfeatured/maria_kirilenko/2009/athletes/1/16/index.htm

Yes, after I posted I realized I should have qualified it: I was speaking
about their faces.

Sakari Lund

Sep 3, 2011, 11:41:25 AM9/3/11
On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 08:35:41 -0700, "WatchDemo" <Watc...@zilch.com>
wrote:

Peak Kirilenko (couple of years ago) beats all WTA players, face or
body.

TT

Sep 3, 2011, 11:44:26 AM9/3/11

Which one would you choose?

WatchDemo

Sep 3, 2011, 11:44:07 AM9/3/11

>Peak Kirilenko (couple of years ago) beats all WTA players, face or
body.

Is she GOAT?

Sakari Lund

Sep 3, 2011, 11:46:58 AM9/3/11
On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 08:44:07 -0700, "WatchDemo" <Watc...@zilch.com>
wrote:

Can't say about that. I haven't seen all the players in history. Of
the ones I have seen, I think she is.

Calimero

Sep 3, 2011, 1:08:29 PM9/3/11

What is a "hot" face???

Max

Court_1

Sep 3, 2011, 1:15:38 PM9/3/11

In tennis? Ivanovic. Best looking woman in tennis ever.

Calimero

Sep 3, 2011, 1:28:16 PM9/3/11

Average body. So a beautiful face won't help much.

Max

WatchDemo

Sep 3, 2011, 1:40:51 PM9/3/11

"Calimero" wrote in message

On 3 Sep., 19:15, Court_1 <Olympia0...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>In tennis? Ivanovic. Best looking woman in tennis ever.

>Average body. So a beautiful face won't help much.

Yes, that's true, to cretins and imbeciles.

Court_1

Sep 3, 2011, 2:54:44 PM9/3/11

Exactly. Look who you are talking to, a guy who thinks Steffi Graf is
the bee's knees! Woof, woof! Ivanovic makes Graf look like Toto from
the Wizard of Oz despite the fact that Graf has a better body. Who
cares about the body when the face could scare small children. ;)

Calimero

Sep 3, 2011, 3:34:10 PM9/3/11

You must be gay.
At least heterosexual men won't agree with you:

“Every tennis player in our generation liked Steffi Graf: great woman,
great body, sexy, always winning. Everyone in the locker room found
Steffi hot.”
(Boris Becker, PLAYBOY, 2009)

Max

bob

Sep 3, 2011, 5:22:19 PM9/3/11

nope. if you prefer "curvy" like some RSTers apparently do, and i
wont' mention names, you'll be disappointed. but if you like a
pretty face and slim/lean/athletic body, she's the 1.

bob

bob

Sep 3, 2011, 5:25:24 PM9/3/11
On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 12:34:10 -0700 (PDT), Calimero <calim...@gmx.de>
wrote:

i was watching ivanovic in the hotel lobby for a good while last yr
wearing very short shorts. i was standing behind her and took a
coupple pics. she's very pretty but body is good, not great.

bob

WatchDemo

Sep 3, 2011, 7:08:36 PM9/3/11
"bob" wrote in message news:7l65675e7ro3ndv0s...@4ax.com...

>i was watching ivanovic in the hotel lobby for a good while last yr
>wearing very short shorts. i was standing behind her and took a
>coupple pics. she's very pretty but body is good, not great.

Post them.

bob

Sep 3, 2011, 8:14:11 PM9/3/11
On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 16:08:36 -0700, "WatchDemo" <Watc...@zilch.com>
wrote:

unfortunately taken with cellphone cam in poor lighting.
http://s875.photobucket.com/albums/ab314/rstein6/?start=all

bob

Court_1

Sep 3, 2011, 11:53:31 PM9/3/11
On Sep 3, 8:14 pm, bob <stein...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 16:08:36 -0700, "WatchDemo" <WatchD...@zilch.com>
> wrote:
>
> >"bob"  wrote in messagenews:7l65675e7ro3ndv0s...@4ax.com...

> >>i was watching ivanovic in the hotel lobby for a good while last yr
> >>wearing very short shorts. i was standing behind her and took a
> >>coupple pics. she's very pretty but body is good, not great.
>
> >Post them.
>
> unfortunately taken with cellphone cam in poor lighting.http://s875.photobucket.com/albums/ab314/rstein6/?start=all
>
> bob

She looks cute to me. Man, she is TALL. They are making the women
tennis players much taller these days (the men too.) Yikes!

Court_1

Sep 3, 2011, 11:53:57 PM9/3/11
On Sep 3, 8:14 pm, bob <stein...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 16:08:36 -0700, "WatchDemo" <WatchD...@zilch.com>
> wrote:
>
> >"bob"  wrote in messagenews:7l65675e7ro3ndv0s...@4ax.com...

> >>i was watching ivanovic in the hotel lobby for a good while last yr
> >>wearing very short shorts. i was standing behind her and took a
> >>coupple pics. she's very pretty but body is good, not great.
>
> >Post them.
>
> unfortunately taken with cellphone cam in poor lighting.http://s875.photobucket.com/albums/ab314/rstein6/?start=all
>
> bob

What hotel was that at?

Court_1

Sep 4, 2011, 12:03:10 AM9/4/11
> Max- - Show quoted text -

Boris Becker? First of all he is biased since they are from the same
country and secondly, Boris Becker does not exactly have stellar
taste in women IMO. Thirdly, Boris Becker is creepy to me despite his
tennis talent. I could never stand him as a player and I can't stand
him as a commentator.

We all see differently. You find Graf attractive, and that is cool. I
really don't find her attractive at all in the face. Her body is
great. That is what makes the world go around. It is all good. I do
realize some guys find her attractive. Each to his own!

Calimero

Sep 4, 2011, 12:24:48 AM9/4/11
On 4 Sep., 06:03, Court_1 <Olympia0...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 3, 3:34 pm, Calimero <calimero...@gmx.de> wrote:

> > > Exactly. Look who you are talking to, a guy who thinks Steffi Graf is
> > > the bee's knees!  Woof, woof!  Ivanovic makes Graf look like Toto from
> > > the Wizard of Oz despite the fact that Graf has a better body. Who
> > > cares about the body when the face could scare small children. ;)
>
> > You must be gay.
> > At least heterosexual men won't agree with you:
>
> > “Every tennis player in our generation liked Steffi Graf: great woman,
> > great body, sexy, always winning. Everyone in the locker room found
> > Steffi hot.”
> > (Boris Becker, PLAYBOY, 2009)
>
> > Max-  - Show quoted text -
>
> Boris Becker? First of all he is biased since they are from the same
> country and  secondly, Boris Becker does not exactly have stellar
> taste in women IMO.

Er, it was not about whom Becker found hot but whom "everybody in the
lockerroom" found hot.

> Thirdly, Boris Becker is creepy to me despite his
> tennis talent. I could never stand him as a player and I can't stand
> him as a commentator.
>
> We all see differently. You find Graf attractive, and that is cool. I
> really don't find her attractive at all in the face.

I know some people don't like her big nose.
But apart from this - what else could be found not attractive with her
face?

> Her body is great.

Well, that's the most important feature.

> That is what makes the world go around. It is all good. I do
> realize some guys find her attractive. Each to his own!

"Some guys"?
Everybody in the locker room!
You seem to be in the minority here. You must be gay - or worse, a
woman?

Max

Court_1

Sep 4, 2011, 12:35:41 AM9/4/11

Have you surveyed every single guy in the locker room yourself? Don't
be so stupid!

I get it. You LOVE Graf and think she is the most attractive thing
ever. That is great. Why do you care what others think? I know some
guys who think Graf is nice looking overall. Mostly they think she has
a great body. Then I know a couple of guys who think Graf is not
attractive and they are not gay. Not everybody agrees with you that
is for sure.

I think Ivanovic and Sharapova are better looking by a long shot.
Since when is the body MORE important than the face? Every guy is
different. Some look more at faces and if the overall body is slim
that is ok for them. If the face is not good does not matter how good
the body is unless they are drunk. ;) Other guys look at the body
first and the face is secondary. It all depends on the guy.

Superdave

Sep 4, 2011, 1:22:07 AM9/4/11

I find Graf attractive but I agree with you on Becker. He is one "weird" dude.

Superdave

Sep 4, 2011, 1:23:49 AM9/4/11

It's a lot of things. I hate martina Hingis but yet if I got to chose any one
woman on earth to fuck it would be her. Go figure.

Superdave

Sep 4, 2011, 1:36:01 AM9/4/11
On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 13:23:49 +0800, Superdave <DaveHa...@remail-it.net>
wrote:

Myskina too. She is not beautiful in a classic sense but she is a walking
sexpot imho. ditto for jelena jankovic. whereas while i do find shara more
attractive than boththe former i do not see her as the least bit sexy or
a person who would be fun to be with. i think jankovic would be a blast !

so its not just the face you are right. the face has to be attractive but
not beautiful if the body is great and the personality is enjoyable.

Calimero

Sep 4, 2011, 3:26:55 AM9/4/11

When Becker says "everybody in the lockerroom" this meanst at least
that about 75-85 % of the ATP pros found Steffi Graf hot. Why should
he lie?

> I get it. You LOVE Graf and think she is the most attractive thing

> ever. ...

No, I just agree with "everybody in the lockerroom" that Graf is a
"great woman", has a "great body", is "sexy","always winning", and
"hot". Or with at least 75-85 % in the lockerroom.

See, the vast majority of heterosexual men think the same.
Why does this make you so angry?
You seem to be a woman - maybe you are jealous ... ?

Max

Court_1

Sep 4, 2011, 6:27:48 AM9/4/11

Nope, you have got me all wrong. I am the first one to say when I
think a woman is attractive and I don't and never have found Graf
attractive in the face. I think Ivanovic is very nice looking. What
is funny is that you can't accept that there are other opinions out
there about Graf. I accept your opinion and other's opinions that you
like her looks even though I disagree.

Boris Becker may have made the statement that most in the locker room
at the time found her attractive and you use that comment as the
gospel? LOL. To me she is a butterface and there are many others who
feel the same as I do. I mean I don't even find her face remotely
attractive that is why I keep arguing with you about it. I always
think to myself Andre Agassi went from Brooke Shields to Graf?
Obviously I don't know either woman and Shields may be hell on earth
for all I know but in terms of beauty? She is so superior to Graf
IMO. I have seen Brooke in person a couple of times. Very pretty face
IMO even though I think she is a bit big all around--i.e. big boned
and very tall.

Each to his own. We will have to agree to disagree on this one
because I have been looking at Graf for a long time now and have seen
her in person. You will not convince me on this one.

Calimero

Sep 4, 2011, 6:55:04 AM9/4/11
> gospel?  LOL.  ...

As gospel?
Well, obviously "all" or at least "most" male tennis players found
Steffi Graf hot.

But someone in this thread had this to say about Graf:

"Ivanovic makes Graf look like Toto from the Wizard of Oz despite the
fact that Graf has a better body. Who
cares about the body when the face could scare small children."

So it is quite a good argument to remember him/her that "everybody in
the lockerroom" found Steffi hot.
Same Steffi who was voted most beautiful female player in the mid-90
by fans at the FO. Ahead of Gabriela Sabatini.

So obviously my opinion is far more mainstream than that of one idiot
who thinks Graf's "face could small children".

Max

Court_1

Sep 4, 2011, 7:16:37 AM9/4/11

Would you get over yourself. I was exaggerating to illustrate my point
that I don't find Graf attractive at all. How many ways would you like
me to say it. I get that YOU find her the Helen of Troy of modern
times. That is cool. I don't agree.

Until you do a widespread and random survey asking about Graf and
whether or not people find her attractive instead of this small but
far from random sample on RST, I don't buy what you say.

http://staceysports.com/serendipity/index.php?/archives/3-Do-you-find-Steffi-Graf-Attractive.html

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1136368/index.htm

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=297184&highlight=steffi+graf+attractive

If you google it there are a million hits on Steffi Graf and whether
she is attractive like the ones I have quickly listed above. Some
people agree with you and some with me. Some of the sources may be
stupid but it does not matter it is only the subject matter that I am
trying to show.

I can't believe I am actually spending so much time on this subject. I
must be nuts! ;)

Calimero

Sep 4, 2011, 8:23:43 AM9/4/11
> times. ...

There is a big difference between "Helen of Troy of modern
times" (although I never knew Helen) and a "face that could scare
small children".
And of course it makes you look like a complete idiot when evidence
can be brought up that MOST people (players, fans) even think that
Graf was one of the most beautiful tennis players in recent memory.
That doesn't mean EVERYBODY shares this opinion.

Ivanovic and Graf?
Here is a poll from 2010 with both of them in it.

Max

Superdave

Sep 4, 2011, 8:52:46 AM9/4/11

me too !

Superdave

Sep 4, 2011, 8:56:33 AM9/4/11

where?

Court_1

Sep 4, 2011, 9:08:09 AM9/4/11

You forgot to attach the poll!

bob

Sep 4, 2011, 9:40:10 AM9/4/11

parker meridien, on 57th and 7th, i usually stay there, and many
players always stay there.

bob

bob

Sep 4, 2011, 9:42:44 AM9/4/11

she was extremely tall, venus like, i was very surprised, i thought
she was about 5'7" watching on tv.

bob

bob

Sep 4, 2011, 9:47:21 AM9/4/11

slightly OT, but speaking of parker meridien hotel, 1st time i ever
saw boris becker was 1990, he stayed at that hotel on same floor as me
and let me tell you he had a girlfriend, and i'm not sure people were
supposed to know about her cause he walked everywhere with her 5 steps
behind him, and he kind of refused to acknowledge her, but she was a
notch or 2 above brooklyn decker. wowzer. so he had good taste when he
wanted to.

> Thirdly, Boris Becker is creepy to me despite his
>tennis talent. I could never stand him as a player and I can't stand
>him as a commentator.
>
>We all see differently. You find Graf attractive, and that is cool. I
>really don't find her attractive at all in the face. Her body is
>great. That is what makes the world go around. It is all good. I do
>realize some guys find her attractive. Each to his own!

bob

Superdave

Sep 4, 2011, 9:47:20 AM9/4/11

I agree Ivanovic is pretty but she looks too baby faced for me. She looks like a
9 year old. Maybe 10 year s from now she will WOW me but not now. Pedophiles
may love her though because although she looks 9 she is actually legal !

bob

Sep 4, 2011, 9:49:55 AM9/4/11
On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 13:23:49 +0800, Superdave
<DaveHa...@remail-it.net> wrote:

ahhh, you have a "bitch fetish" dave. that expains uly. :-)

bob

Court_1

Sep 4, 2011, 9:54:52 AM9/4/11
> bob-

Yes I know exactly where that is. I was just in NY a couple of months
ago for a couple of days and stayed at the Marriott Renaissance NY at
57th in between 2nd and Park Ave.

bob

Sep 4, 2011, 9:54:41 AM9/4/11
On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 00:26:55 -0700 (PDT), Calimero <calim...@gmx.de>
wrote:

many women, even beautiful women, sometimes have a hard time giving an
attractive woman a compliment. in the genes.

bob

Message has been deleted

bob

Sep 4, 2011, 10:01:46 AM9/4/11
On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 03:55:04 -0700 (PDT), Calimero <calim...@gmx.de>
wrote:

>On 4 Sep., 12:27, Court_1 <Olympia0...@yahoo.com> wrote:

i saw steffi up close in street clothes with a little makeup 3 times.
tust me, she is attractive and obviously great body. also saw brooke
shields in a small theatre on broadway maybe 6-7 yrs ago (i.e. she was
no teenager) and her body was fit - yes, - but no "womanly shape".
kinda of "squarish." not that great IMO.

bob

Court_1

Sep 4, 2011, 10:02:26 AM9/4/11
On Sep 4, 9:47 am, bob <stein...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 21:03:10 -0700 (PDT), Court_1

In 1990? But he wasn't married yet then was he? Why would he be
hiding
a woman? I am sure he had a million. Whas the gf you saw blonde like
Decker?

Court_1

Sep 4, 2011, 10:03:41 AM9/4/11
On Sep 4, 9:54 am, bob <stein...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 00:26:55 -0700 (PDT), Calimero <calimero...@gmx.de>
> bob-

That is not me at all. I always say when I think another woman is
attractive. Always!

I could list a hundred women I think are attractive.

felangey

Sep 4, 2011, 10:06:03 AM9/4/11
>parker meridien, on 57th and 7th, i usually stay there, and many
>players always stay there.

Used to be great burgers at Burger Joint....hidden away in the lobby. Not so
great these days.

Court_1

Sep 4, 2011, 10:06:19 AM9/4/11
On Sep 4, 10:01 am, bob <stein...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 03:55:04 -0700 (PDT), Calimero <calimero...@gmx.de>
> bob- Hide quoted text -

But Brooke's face is very pretty or at least it was when I saw her
which was a long time ago. Saw her a couple of times at the tennis
tournament in my city when she was dating Andre. Also saw her in LA
when she was married to Andre in a restaurant which I have mentioned
on here before. She was taller than Andre, big boned girl, but very
pretty face. Perfect features.

bob

Sep 4, 2011, 10:45:54 AM9/4/11

lol. yes, i think you nailed the babyface. metaphorically.

bob

Court_1

Sep 4, 2011, 9:56:26 AM9/4/11
On Sep 4, 9:47 am, Superdave <DaveHazelw...@remail-it.net> wrote:
> may love her though because although she looks 9 she is actually legal !-

No she used to look baby faced but has grown out of it IMO. She is
slimmer now.

Calimero

Sep 4, 2011, 11:05:47 AM9/4/11

Calimero

Sep 4, 2011, 11:06:34 AM9/4/11
On 4 Sep., 14:52, Superdave <DaveHazelw...@remail-it.net> wrote:
> >http://staceysports.com/serendipity/index.php?/archives/3-Do-you-find...
>
> >http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1136368/in...
>
> >http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=297184&highlight=stef...

> >If you google it there are a million hits on Steffi Graf and whether
> >she is attractive like the ones I have quickly listed above. Some
> >people agree with you and some with me. Some of the sources may be
> >stupid but it does not matter it is only the subject matter that I am
> >trying to show.
>
> >I can't believe I am actually spending so much time on this subject. I
> >must be nuts! ;)
>
> me too !

No, come on - this is a serious topic!

Max

Calimero

Sep 4, 2011, 11:08:17 AM9/4/11
On 4 Sep., 15:54, bob <stein...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 00:26:55 -0700 (PDT), Calimero <calimero...@gmx.de>

Yes, the only explanation here.

Max

Calimero

Sep 4, 2011, 11:09:27 AM9/4/11

A hundred women more attractive than Graf??????

Max

bob

Sep 4, 2011, 11:19:42 AM9/4/11

in the very corner, if you don't know its there, you'd never see it.
here's a few more.

http://s875.photobucket.com/albums/ab314/rstein6/?start=all

bob

bob

Sep 4, 2011, 11:21:41 AM9/4/11

IMO square features. lots of bone. as a teenager - very cute.

bob

bob

Sep 4, 2011, 11:22:21 AM9/4/11

well?????

bob

Calimero

Sep 4, 2011, 11:10:54 AM9/4/11
> a woman? ...

Because she was married?

Max

bob

Sep 4, 2011, 11:25:44 AM9/4/11
On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 06:59:57 -0700 (PDT), Court_1
<Olymp...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sep 4, 9:47 am, bob <stein...@comcast.net> wrote:

>> On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 21:03:10 -0700 (PDT), Court_1
>>

>> bob- -

>In 1990? But he wasn't married yet then was he? Why would he be hiding

>a woman? I am sure he had a million. What the gf blonde?

no he wasn't married, so not sure why he was a little bit hidden about
it. she had lonnnnnnnnnnnnng blonde hair.

bob

bob

Sep 4, 2011, 11:27:16 AM9/4/11

yes. was it you? if so you're a hottie.

bob

bob

Sep 4, 2011, 11:39:40 AM9/4/11
On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 08:10:54 -0700 (PDT), Calimero <calim...@gmx.de>
wrote:

>On 4 Sep., 16:02, Court_1 <Olympia0...@yahoo.com> wrote:

nah, boris just egotistical that way IMO. you'd know more than i about
boris.

bob

Court_1

Sep 4, 2011, 6:01:01 PM9/4/11
> Max- Hide quoted text -

No that is NOT the explanation. I just don't think Graf is attractive.
This is not difficult for the average person to comprehend. Believe it
or not I am far from the only person who thinks Graf is unattractive
in the face. You have some weird and unhealthy Graf fixation.

Michelle Pfeiffer, now she is very pretty to me, not Graf!

Calimero

Sep 4, 2011, 6:23:35 PM9/4/11

At least in India Graf beat Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Nicole
Kidman, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Lopez and, yes, Michelle Pfeiffer
EASILY in a "who's the world's sexiest woman" poll in 2000.
In China Crawford was ahead of Steffi, the others mentioned above not.

http://www.durex.com/en-JP/SexualWellbeingSurvey/Documents/GLOBAL_REPORT_2000.pdf

BTW, India and China are by far the most populous countries in the
world ...

Max

Court_1

Sep 5, 2011, 7:59:35 AM9/5/11
> http://www.durex.com/en-JP/SexualWellbeingSurvey/Documents/GLOBAL_REP...

> BTW, India and China are by far the most populous countries in the
> world ...
>
> Max-

How long did it take you to find THAT poll? You have to find me one in
India yet!
The poll is from 2000 and all it looks like is a popularity contest
according to who was popular at the time, although I don't know how
Graf got in there in a 2000 poll. Guess they are a little behind the
times with popular culture.:) Would be different now as the celebs who
are popular currently would be addressed in the poll.

Re the results, LOL. Still not convincing me that Graf is attractive
in the face.
Re the others on the poll here is my opinion like it or not. ;)

Naomi Campbell--attractive face but unbelievable body or at least she
had back then and before that.
Cindy Crawford--Could never figure out why people thought she was so
hot. Just "meh" to me. Obviously she has a great figure. Face just
average to me.
Nicole Kidman--was VERY pretty years ago but now she has gone too far
with botox and lip injections. Doesn't even look like the old and
really pretty her.
Julia Roberts--she is ok. She definitely has an appeal. I would say
she could be attractive. Great hair.
Jennifer Lopez--Can't stand anything about her including her looks or
her fat ass.
Michelle Pfeiffer--To me she is stunning.

I admire your persistence and love of Graf though. Don't be mad if
people don't see things the same way. We all have different
perspectives.

RaspingDrive

Sep 5, 2011, 10:57:41 AM9/5/11
> http://www.durex.com/en-JP/SexualWellbeingSurvey/Documents/GLOBAL_REP...

> BTW, India and China are by far the most populous countries in the
> world ...
>
> Max

In India they would even vote for Sachin Tendulkar on who's the
world's sexiest man. Believe me. It shouldn't mean anything. Indians
liked Steffi, for sure, like they adore Sachin now. It is mainly based
on popularity, which in turn is based on their talent, IMO.

Calimero

Sep 5, 2011, 1:14:25 PM9/5/11
> in the face. ....

ATP players think she is hot, the Indians say she is sexy, I find her
gorgeous, the Chinese admire her beauty, tennis fans nominated her as
one the prettiest players - what do you still need to be convinced?
It is a fact!!

"A face which could scare small children", my ass ...

Here some recent clips especially for you - and she was even more
beautiful 10 or 20 years ago!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L31cslug94
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70hd5beyw2w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkIyoIYIxl0

Max

TT

Sep 5, 2011, 1:30:06 PM9/5/11

"Titanic star Kate Winslet and former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell are the
least sexy
females with just 2% of the vote, followed by German tennis ace Steffi
Graf (3%)."

...Steffi got rated in huge amount of countries the least sexy.

WatchDemo

Sep 5, 2011, 1:42:08 PM9/5/11
This thread is officially closed. Thank you for all your comments, inane and
otherwise.

Calimero

Sep 5, 2011, 1:48:48 PM9/5/11
> >http://www.durex.com/en-JP/SexualWellbeingSurvey/Documents/GLOBAL_REP...

> > BTW, India and China are by far the most populous countries in the
> > world ...
>
> > Max
>
> "Titanic star Kate Winslet and former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell are the
> least sexy
> females with just 2% of the vote, followed by German tennis ace Steffi
> Graf (3%)."
>
> ...Steffi got rated in huge amount of countries the least sexy.

In small countries. They calculated the average percentage wrong (not
weighted by population).

In India (2nd biggest country with 1,2 billion people) she was second,
in China (1,3 billion) third sexiest woman in 2000. Even in Brazil
(5th biggest country with 190 million) she was ahead of Claudia
Schiffer, Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Lopez. Indonesians were not asked,
US Americans and Krauts voted Steffi down of course ...

Max

Court_1

Sep 5, 2011, 4:00:19 PM9/5/11

LOL. Suit yourself buddy. Rock on! :)