Kremlin Cup

mimus

Oct 23, 2010, 9:35:49 AM10/23/10
Annachak goes down in a quarterfinal to Dushevina after a splendid
attempt at a middle-second-set comeback yesterday -3 and -6(7) (AC was
down a set and two breaks, 0-3 in the second, which would depress
anyone but Dementieva), and Dushevina just went down to Kirilenko 1
and 1.

Go Masha!

(AC sez that's it for her for the year.)

--

Take a deep breath, take a walk, cool off, plot a bit, and serve
again.

Ted S.

Oct 23, 2010, 2:27:54 PM10/23/10
On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 06:35:49 -0700 (PDT), mimus wrote:

> (AC sez that's it for her for the year.)

This is the last WTA event of the year save for the two YECs, and I
don't think that Chakvetadze qualified for the second (the idiotic one
for the people who did best at the lower-level WTA Tour events).

--
Ted Schuerzinger
tedstennis at myrealbox dot com

mimus

Oct 26, 2010, 10:26:18 AM10/26/10
On Oct 23, 2:27 pm, "Ted S." <tedsten...@myrealbox.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 06:35:49 -0700 (PDT), mimus wrote:
>
> > (AC sez that's it for her for the year.)
>
> This is the last WTA event of the year save for the two YECs, and I
> don't think that Chakvetadze qualified for the second (the idiotic one
> for the people who did best at the lower-level WTA Tour events).

Are we talkin' Bali here? where would you rather go?

(Assuming the bar doesn't explode.)

For that matter, which lineup would you rather see this year?