Nice Sampras Interview

Patrick Kehoe

Jun 30, 2015, 7:36:29 PM6/30/15

Patrick Kehoe

Jun 30, 2015, 7:39:03 PM6/30/15
On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 4:36:29 PM UTC-7, Patrick Kehoe wrote:
> http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/tennis/wimb/2015/06/30/pete-sampras-roger-federer-wimbledon-record/29505207/

Sorry posted this twice...

TennisGuy

Jun 30, 2015, 10:00:11 PM6/30/15
Yeah you're right, nice interview.

Just one thing puzzles me though.
It's the posting twice thing.

Your second post was made a few minutes after your first.

In your second post you mentioned "Sorry posted this twice...".

It's almost as if you deliberately posted twice and apologized for doing
it while finishing your second post.

I can't think of any other way it could have happened.

Please help me! :)

(Many people including myself, post twice or even more times.
But when we do, we do so not knowing that we are doing multiple posts.)

jdeluise

Jun 30, 2015, 10:15:03 PM6/30/15
TennisGuy <Goog...@yahoo.com> writes:

> Please help me! :)

Huh? He posted it twice, then apologized two minutes later. That or
the US government is bugging your computer over your 9/11 and faked moon
landings evidence.

TennisGuy

Jun 30, 2015, 10:26:05 PM6/30/15
On 6/30/2015 7:39 PM, Patrick Kehoe wrote:
OK I think I figured it out now.

I noticed now that you started another thread on this close to 7 p.m.

Then you must have had a mental lapse where you totally forgot about the
post. ??

So you posted about it again around 7:30 starting this thread.

Then when you realized you had started two threads, you apologized in
this thread. :)

pltrgyst

Jun 30, 2015, 10:51:12 PM6/30/15
On 6/30/15 10:26 PM, TennisGuy wrote:

> OK I think I figured it out now.

Is your last name Gump?

-- Larry

TennisGuy

Jul 1, 2015, 12:01:03 AM7/1/15
Yes it is rather obvious now.

But if you were in my position, where you only read the *second* thread
he started, it wouldn't be nearly as obvious. :)

You must be confusing me with someone else re: the faked moon landings
evidence. Never did I write about such things here.

But good memory about 9/11 though. :)

TennisGuy

Jul 1, 2015, 12:08:38 AM7/1/15
On 6/30/2015 10:15 PM, jdeluise wrote:
Just to be clear.

There is a difference between posting two separate threads about the
same thing..

AND

posting twice about the same thing in ONE post.

I thought he had done the latter.
Comprendez vous?

Patrick Kehoe

Jul 1, 2015, 3:14:46 AM7/1/15
I'm the one who did it and YOU explain it better than I can/could... odd... :)

My son Matthew just graduated high school and doing committee work for the formal/after-grad (dry grade) finally caught up to me... like volunteer jet-lag :))

Whisper

Jul 1, 2015, 8:02:01 AM7/1/15
He probably thought it was some kinda proof that Fed was goat or something?