BANDWAGON RIDING TENNIS MEDIA CLOWNS...

way Way WAY2GOOD

Jun 4, 2011, 1:32:15 PM6/4/11
FEDDY MADE THEM ALL LOOK LIKE THE MORONS THEY ARE.

THEY HAD ALL AWARDED THE FO TO DJUICER BEFORE IT WAS EVEN PLAYED.

THANKS, FEDDY!

TO P-MAC, GILBERT AND THE REST, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

--
"I can't describe what I'm having in detail because this is something very
private and professional, so I cannot talk about that." -- Nole "DJUICER"

http://www.celiac.com/articles/22084/1/Gluten-Free-Diet-and-Steroids-Effective-for-Most-Cases-of-Collagenous-Sprue/Page1.html

Ali Asoag

Jun 4, 2011, 2:57:09 PM6/4/11
On 6/4/2011 11:32 AM, way Way WAY2GOOD wrote:
> FEDDY MADE THEM ALL LOOK LIKE THE MORONS THEY ARE.
>
> THEY HAD ALL AWARDED THE FO TO DJUICER BEFORE IT WAS EVEN PLAYED.
>
> THANKS, FEDDY!
>
> TO P-MAC, GILBERT AND THE REST, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It was mor funny how they all were talking about CYGS for Nole. LMAO.

All this just shows how incredibly good and consistent Fed has been.
Djoker just won 2 AOs and the whole world praised him as GOAT. What
should they call Fed with 16 Slams? GOGOAT? :-)

Superdave

Jun 4, 2011, 10:30:48 PM6/4/11

djocker needed to learn some respect. Fed taught him.