Fed makes statement about FO withdrawal

The Iceberg

May 16, 2017, 11:37:58 AM5/16/17
Oh no he doesn't cos he's just a Big Chicken who's scared to play Nadal on clay!

Court_1

May 16, 2017, 11:50:47 AM5/16/17
Fed has bigger fish to fry at Wimbledon and the USO. That is unless your hero Murray can stop him, lol.

TennisGuy

May 16, 2017, 1:32:49 PM5/16/17
On 5/16/2017 11:37 AM, The Iceberg wrote:
> Oh no he doesn't cos he's just a Big Chicken who's scared to play Nadal on clay!

Nonsense. Total bullocks.

Fed has beaten Rafa the last four times they played each other!

He wasn't afraid to play him each of those times. So there.

And besides, since Fed is at peak he would wipe Nadal off the court anyway.

TT

May 16, 2017, 1:42:23 PM5/16/17
16.5.2017, 20:31, TennisGuy kirjoitti:
> On 5/16/2017 11:37 AM, The Iceberg wrote:
>> Oh no he doesn't cos he's just a Big Chicken who's scared to play
>> Nadal on clay!
>>

> Nonsense. Total bullocks.
>
> Fed has beaten Rafa the last four times they played each other!

How many of those were on clay?

The Iceberg

May 17, 2017, 8:55:47 AM5/17/17
Maybe your hero Bouchard can try to be a bit more like Murray and win Wimbledon one day LOL

The Iceberg

May 17, 2017, 8:56:19 AM5/17/17
Lol

RaspingDrive

May 17, 2017, 9:32:11 AM5/17/17
On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 11:37:58 AM UTC-4, The Iceberg wrote:
> Oh no he doesn't cos he's just a Big Chicken who's scared to play Nadal on clay!

AO 2017. A memorable day, Jan 29, 2017.

RaspingDrive

May 17, 2017, 9:33:08 AM5/17/17
On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 8:55:47 AM UTC-4, The Iceberg wrote:
> Maybe your hero Bouchard can try to be a bit more like Murray and win Wimbledon one day LOL

When will Andy win AO? When will he come out of the escapist 'not meant to be' mindset??

Court_1

May 17, 2017, 3:34:36 PM5/17/17
On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 8:55:47 AM UTC-4, The Iceberg wrote:
> Maybe your hero Bouchard can try to be a bit more like Murray and win Wimbledon one day LOL

Why aren't you or why isn't anybody bitching about Lendl as a coach the way they did about Mauresmo now that Murray has completely crapped his pants since being #1 and winning the WTF in 2016? Under Mauresmo he was winning clay tournaments and now he is having trouble making it past the R16 and he's losing to every schmoe. I haven't checked but is this the worst clay season in his career?

Not a peep from anybody about Murray's problems and how that may in anyway be related to Lendl as a coach yet Murray loses one match when Mauresmo was his coach and fans and the press couldn't stop blaming her. What happened to Lendl as this great male influence and FORCE of a coach Iceberg? *rolls eyes*