Has Whisper become a wise old man?

Osama Bin Ladetorest

Aug 27, 2011, 11:37:20 AM8/27/11
A lot of support for Whisper lately. Just wonder WTF is happening? Has
rst finally seen the light... is Whisper in fact the wisest man on
rst? Has the secret finally been revealed. Shall we all bow down to
the master?

Should we all respect ONLY his favorites? I mean should we all like
only Sampras, McEnroe, Henin, Hoad, Murray, Roddick etc?

Jason Catlin

Aug 27, 2011, 12:03:59 PM8/27/11

Don't forget that "Anglo" Tiger Woods.

Osama Bin Ladetorest

Aug 27, 2011, 12:16:13 PM8/27/11

Of course... American after all. Nothing to do with the Africans out
there in Africa.

drew

Aug 27, 2011, 12:57:47 PM8/27/11
On Aug 27, 11:37 am, Osama Bin Ladetorest <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A lot of support for Whisper lately.

I must have missed bob's comment.

felangey

Aug 27, 2011, 4:14:37 PM8/27/11
>I must have missed bob's comment<

....not only that....you missed Shakes too! Wake up dammit! ;)

Osama Bin Ladetorest

Aug 27, 2011, 6:25:03 PM8/27/11
On Aug 27, 3:14 pm, "felangey" <th...@thisplace.invalid> wrote:
> >I must have missed bob's comment<
>
> ....not only that....you missed Shakes too! Wake up dammit! ;)

and TT too.

Court_1

Aug 27, 2011, 7:58:23 PM8/27/11
On Aug 27, 11:37 am, Osama Bin Ladetorest <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hell no! I dislike every single one of those players (aside from Hoad
who I don't know much about.) I am not talking about the tennis talent
of these players, but just the overall persona of the players. McEnroe
and Roddick are idiots with bad tempers. Sampras and Henin are as dull
as the day is long. Murray is ok but he is a wacko on court yelling at
his box and swearing to himself; a real headcase.

It is likely if Whisper likes the player, it means I won't. ;)

RaspingDrive

Aug 27, 2011, 8:07:20 PM8/27/11
On Aug 27, 7:58 pm, Court_1 <Olympia0...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> as the day is long. Murray is ok but he is a wacko on court yelling at
> his box and swearing to himself; a real headcase.

Not only that. Recently he has included some more to his repertoire
(of antics): If things go against him his recent antics are to lift
his shorts to almost reveal the undies or to tug at his shirt at the
neck violently. Fortunately for him, things worked very well at Cinci,
else he may ended up as a ragamuffin after the match against the
Djoker. However, AM has a great game, which, I hope, gets him at least
one USO.

felangey

Aug 27, 2011, 8:16:23 PM8/27/11
>A lot of support for Whisper lately. Just wonder WTF is happening?<

At any point, if Whisper is enjoying increased support....you can bet your
bottom dollar that his mum is wondering why there are so many odd socks in
the wash.

Pedro Dias

Aug 27, 2011, 9:39:17 PM8/27/11
On Aug 27, 11:37 am, Osama Bin Ladetorest <zepflo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Whisper is using "bob" as a stalking horse. What he's putting out
under his own name has been much closer to sanity than what he wrote
when he was racking up thousands of posts per month.

Still some distance from actual sense, of course, but any movement is
noteworthy.

Superdave

Aug 27, 2011, 10:56:33 PM8/27/11

or that "Paki" Raja.

Iceberg

Aug 28, 2011, 5:58:55 AM8/28/11

heheh Fed got bad temper, he won racket smash of the year while ago!

Iceberg

Aug 28, 2011, 5:59:06 AM8/28/11

good post except the beginning bit.

RaspingDrive

Aug 28, 2011, 12:53:48 PM8/28/11

What is wrong with the beginning bit? I can tell you that the CBS
commentators were almost making fun of AM that day. His tugging at the
shirt violently and forceful lifting of trousers were probably done on
the spur of the moment and perhaps indicated AM's desire to beat
Djokovic, which was not a bad thing. It looked funny though. When his
shot-making did not click (especially after he was broken back in the
first set IIRC), he appeared to go back to his habitual clutching of
his legs, suggesting that an excuse was imminent. It was later
revealed through replay, however, that he was adjusting the ball that
was dangling around in his left-trouser pocket :) Anyway he played
very well and I hope that he carries his form to the USO. Would love
to see him lift the USO this year (his best year perhaps).

bob

Aug 28, 2011, 8:41:10 PM8/28/11

lmao.

bob