the latest Rolling Stone cover proves ..

stephenJ

Apr 17, 2010, 2:16:49 PM4/17/10
.. that no matter how many $500 an hour makeup and hairstylists work her
over, and no matter how skillfully photoshop is employed, there is just
no way to make Fergie look good. She just isn't a pretty girl.

Ditto for Lady GaGa.

--
Even if U.S. atom bombs were dropped on China and blasted
a hole in the earth or blew it to pieces, this might be

- Mao Tse Tung, 1958

Raja, The Great

Apr 17, 2010, 2:25:48 PM4/17/10
On Apr 17, 1:16 pm, stephenJ <sjar...@pop.com> wrote:
> .. that no matter how many $500 an hour makeup and hairstylists work her
> over, and no matter how skillfully photoshop is employed, there is just
> no way to make Fergie look good. She just isn't a pretty girl.
>
> Ditto for Lady GaGa.

There are rumours that Fergie is a man.

Whisper

Apr 17, 2010, 3:44:59 PM4/17/10
On 4/18/2010 4:16 AM, stephenJ wrote:
> .. that no matter how many $500 an hour makeup and hairstylists work her
> over, and no matter how skillfully photoshop is employed, there is just
> no way to make Fergie look good. She just isn't a pretty girl.
>
> Ditto for Lady GaGa.

Lots of people don't photograph well, but can be hot in live motion -
especially after a few beers.

C The Shocker

Apr 17, 2010, 3:54:41 PM4/17/10

I'd still hit it.

-
C The Shocker
Quack!

deem...@aol.com

Apr 17, 2010, 4:13:39 PM4/17/10

As would most of us.....unless it turned out she really IS a
man......and that would just leave Mia.

Joubert

Apr 17, 2010, 4:15:48 PM4/17/10
Il 17/04/2010 21.44, Whisper ha scritto:

> Lots of people don't photograph well, but can be hot in live motion -
> especially after a few beers.

Kind of true.

ocean

Apr 17, 2010, 5:43:03 PM4/17/10
Fergie used to do meth. And it shows......

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/8025/fergienl8.jpg

Giovanna

Apr 17, 2010, 6:14:49 PM4/17/10
some years ago when she was with the Black Eyed Peas I thought she was
sooo gorgeous, but lately there is just something about her face that
is a bit off.

she must have had some surgery to fix the meth-face, her eyebrows are
waaay too arched now, and she looks like 45~~

Huck Kennedy

Apr 17, 2010, 6:21:41 PM4/17/10
On Apr 17, 11:16 am, stephenJ <sjar...@pop.com> wrote:

> Ditto for Lady GaGa.

This shot is kinda hawt:

http://tinyurl.com/y4ogz4s

Huck

Javier González Nicolini

Apr 17, 2010, 6:24:05 PM4/17/10
On Apr 17, 2:16 pm, stephenJ <sjar...@pop.com> wrote:
> .. that no matter how many $500 an hour makeup and hairstylists work her
> over, and no matter how skillfully photoshop is employed, there is just
> no way to make Fergie look good. She just isn't a pretty girl.
>
> Ditto for Lady GaGa.

Brett Michaels looks better as Fergie than Fergie.

Javier González Nicolini

Apr 17, 2010, 6:25:13 PM4/17/10
On Apr 17, 5:43 pm, ocean <Aranci...@selin.com> wrote:
> Fergie used to do meth.  And it shows......
>
> http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/8025/fergienl8.jpg

Jesus H. Christ WTF, the girl on the left is beautiful...

Dale Hicks

Apr 17, 2010, 8:09:23 PM4/17/10
In article <6681d784-3559-4bdb-bec5-c2b521d1c1b1
@b33g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>, jago...@gmail.com says...

"Just keep injecting the collagen until I say 'stop'".

--
Cranial Crusader dgh 1138 at bell south point net

Jim Brown

Apr 17, 2010, 11:03:59 PM4/17/10

IWNHI.

DavidW

Apr 18, 2010, 6:20:35 AM4/18/10
> Even if U.S. atom bombs were dropped on China and blasted
> a hole in the earth or blew it to pieces, this might be
> a big thing for the solar system, but it would still be
> an insignificant matter as far as the universe as a whole
> is concerned.
>
> Mao Tse Tung, 1958

No, it would barely be a blip even on the solar system. Why does he care about
the universe when he's stuck on the blown-up Earth, and how did he get so far
saying such stupid things?

TT

Apr 18, 2010, 8:01:05 AM4/18/10
ocean wrote:
> Fergie used to do meth. And it shows......
>
> http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/8025/fergienl8.jpg

Did you guys know that Fergie used to sing in phenomenon of the 80's
..."Kids Incorporated".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb5DkLd22Ic

TT

Apr 18, 2010, 8:05:01 AM4/18/10

Fergie at 9 years...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqUf_yo9ct8&feature=related

--
"So the ones who think I only concentrate on Grand Slams are wrong. I
try to win and play well in every tournament. The tough part in

C The Shocker

Apr 18, 2010, 11:49:37 AM4/18/10

If you are not a flaming homosexual and she was naked and willing
right in front of you, you most certainly would.

stephenJ

Apr 18, 2010, 1:42:22 PM4/18/10

yeah.

--

What is sacred has changed in this culture. The Prophet Mohammed and
Jesus Christ

- Ayman al-Zawahri

Antonio Veranos

Apr 18, 2010, 1:52:09 PM4/18/10
[sja...@pop.com | stephenJ]
[<cwHyn.179356$Ye4.1...@newsfe11.iad>]
[Sun, 18 Apr 2010 12:42:22 -0500]

: > This shot is kinda hawt:
: > http://tinyurl.com/y4ogz4s

: yeah.

*shrug* It takes all kinds. I think she looks really sleazy in that photo,
and that's an immediate turn-off in a big way. As for hot/not hot, sure she is
skinny, but there is a lot more to beauty than that. Her face is nothing to
write home about and she's clearly an attention whore. Blech.

Apparently she really likes that outfit:
http://www.thelipstickdiaries.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/0129_lady_gaga.jpg

--
Antonio Veranos

"I'm a man of my convictions. Call me wrong, call me right,
but I bring my better angels to every fight.
You may not like where I'm going, but you sure know where I stand.
Hate me if you want to. Love me if you can." -- Toby Keith

Jim Brown

Apr 18, 2010, 2:14:25 PM4/18/10
=

She's kind of gross. I dont think I could even get it up for her.