Serena Williams: Bikini Beach Beauty

Giovanna

Apr 3, 2010, 7:08:02 PM4/3/10

ocean

Apr 3, 2010, 7:20:26 PM4/3/10
On 3 abr, 18:08, Giovanna <giovana...@bol.com.br> wrote:
> http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/serena-williams/serena-williams-bikin...

"Showing off her fit figure"

LMAO!

I guess this hippo is fit compared with the average American. If the
average American looks like the whale from "Precious".

Joubert

Apr 3, 2010, 8:02:42 PM4/3/10
http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/serena-williams/photo/serena-williams-0

Take the top away and this looks like a ( really tanned ) Nadal from behind.

climber

Apr 4, 2010, 3:37:48 PM4/4/10
On Apr 3, 5:02 pm, Joubert <nofunnyexperiments...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/serena-williams/photo/serena-williams-0
>
> Take the top away and this looks like a ( really tanned ) Nadal from behind.

Looks like a big-assed nigger bitch to me.

more: http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation

climber

adam thirnis

Apr 4, 2010, 4:35:04 PM4/4/10

she's a lot slimmer than she was a couple of years ago - not much fat
on her these days

Quincy

Apr 5, 2010, 5:44:15 AM4/5/10

So you have an interesting page there, climber.

And this is like the "race list"?

China

Jihad

Mexican

Afro

Homo

WMD

Aboriginal

Editorial

So could you please explain me the races
"Homo"
"WMD"
"Editorial"

??

Heinrich Galland

Apr 5, 2010, 4:33:47 PM4/5/10
In article
<8589680d-6f4b-4703...@x12g2000yqx.googlegroups.com>,
adam thirnis <adam.t...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yeah, kinda like a black Mickey Rourke!!

:-)