McEnroe the asshole talks during the points

John Doe

Jan 22, 2011, 3:00:34 AM1/22/11
That applies to either brother. Must be something about the name
McEnroe that means "don't give a shit about tennis".

Manco

Jan 22, 2011, 3:21:30 AM1/22/11
On Jan 22, 12:00 am, John Doe <j...@usenetlove.invalid> wrote:
> That applies to either brother. Must be something about the name
> McEnroe that means "don't give a shit about tennis".

They ALL talk during points. I'm sick to death of all these
commentators. The only ones who seem to shut up during the point are
Jason Goodall and Robby Koening for TennisTv.com